TV show's you are embarrassed to admit that you watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmjhitman said:

i agree with you on this one, avsgirl. :yes:

i'm trying to justify it to myself by saying that i'm only watching it for goran visnjic :drool:

That's exactly what I say too. :shifty: :drool:

Honestly, it's the truth, if he leaves the show, I probably will stop watching!

So there was a new "ER" on last night?? It figures, the one night I cancel my TIVO recording. :mad:

Last edited:
DeadMansParty said:
...I had that movie when I was a kid and he taped a friggin Playboy special or something over part of it, so when I put the tape on at age 7 or so, i saw this naked lady dancing on it, it was so funny, my mom was pissed!

You have to admit, though, it was the perfect decoy :lol:

I like to watch "Nanny 911" and "Super Nanny." Makes me so happy that I've chosen not to have kids. Those two shows make my tubes tie themselves.

I'm also getting into "America's Next Top Model", "Wife Swap" and "Trading Spouses."

"Joe Millionaire" was my televised crack when it was shown a couple of years ago. That Evan Marriott was as dumb as a box of hair. I loved the snarky butler.

And if "Maury Povich" is having one of his "Who the Baby Daddy" shows, I am so there.

Golightly Grrl said:
And if "Maury Povich" is having one of his "Who the Baby Daddy" shows, I am so there.

I love it when the girl finds out the guy isn't the father and she starts running off the stage all hysterical and crying.

I get a kick out of that.

It's like, "Oops, embarrassing."

OK, I'm a freak I just started this stupid new show I Married A Princess, but only because Casper Van Dien is :drool:

there is only one show i am embarrassed to admit that i watch: the surreal life

i've only gotten into watching it this season (i think this is #4?) i never really got into the past seasons. i have no desire to watch season five though because i've made a pact with myself to never watch anything with omarosa on it. her 15 minutes ended the day she was fired from the apprentice (i only know her because my mom watches the show and told me about it) but keeps milking what little fame she has left.

anyway, so yeah...the surreal life is the only reality show i watch. everything else i like are shows that've long since been cancelled. :grumpy:

dude, this morning, I watched for an hour on Koce PBS, this special from the 80's that was kinda like mr wizard ( 80's nickelodeon) about kids who use their situations( like winning the swim meet, to gymnastics) to figure out long division, decimals and all this other crap. it was so bad, acting, horrible, but I sat in bed for an hour watching this.

:reject: Charmed... their old stuff was the best and now it's gone downhill :(

and Meet the Barkers. but my age group likes this show.. and yet I'm embarrassed of it. :slant:

I also watch NipTuck. it's pretty.. out there.. but the drama is so intense. niptuck is waaay outta my league meaning my age group's ideal tv show. so I feel embarrassed about that too.

I'm a Monk and Law&Order:SVU and Criminal Intent fanatic.... :reject:

remember.. I'm 15 years old. :|

youtooellen said:
:reject: Charmed... their old stuff was the best and now it's gone downhill :(

Yep, Unfortunaltly.....First three seasons were really great, 5 was ok....but now....its just not......I dunno....Not as good :)

Days of Our Lives
Passions

I usually watch these while I'm doing something else.

Maury Povich

I watch this late at night when there's nothing else on. Plus, I enjoy watching a show that makes heterosexuals look like a bunch of irresponsible, uneducated whores. It's such a change of pace.

Melon

surreal life, osbournes, supernanny 911 (daisy makes me watch. she laughs hysterically at the screaming kids.), american idol, and some medical drama show with hugh laurie.

Back
Top Bottom