TV series you're watching this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeattleVertigo

Refugee
Thought it would be fun to see your lists!

The Office
Survivor (boring season so far)
Without A Trace
Law & Order SVU
Law & Order CI
Pushing Daisies -- watched the premiere; on the fence about this one. Will give it another chance.
Dexter
Curb Your Enthusiasm

24, next spring
The Amazing Race, next spring
Lost, next spring

(* = new shows I haven't yet decided to hang onto or not)

Monday:

How I Met Your Mother
Aliens In America*
Heroes

Tuesday:

Reaper
House (occasionally)
Law & Order: SVU (occasionally)

Wednesday:

Gossip Girl*
Dirty Sexy Money*
America's Next Top Model

Thursday:

The Office
30 Rock

Friday:

Friday Night Lights :heart: :heart: :heart:

Monday:
24, when it begins

Tuesday:
Nothing good on TV

Wednesday:
Ghost Hunters
Lost
Jericho

Thursday:
Nothing good

Friday:
Why watch TV it's Friday, time to have fun

Saturday
Same thing as Friday, unless it's raining, then it's Cops

Sunday

Nothing

How I Met Your Mother
Prison Break
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy (although I'm giving it only 2 more weeks before I stop watching)

When they return:
Lost
The Amazing Race

I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do I watch ANTM and House.

Currently watching the Lost re-runs. And will be watching that and 24 when they return.

Have been meaning to watch House but I always forget what time its on.

The only series I seriously intend to watch is Jericho.

24's got about a 2-3 episode leash. Last season sucked balls. If it starts out bad again, it's out like Rex Grossman (although last season started awesome and died out fast).

Yeah, last season of 24 was bad.

Hopefully, a new city will mean a new, more interesting dynamic. I'm sick of Los Angeles, and besides it's seen enough trauma over six seasons.

Weeds
Californication
Dexter
South Park
My Name is Earl
30 Rock
The Office

And that rounds it out as far as new programming. I also hang on to my Simpsons and Seinfeld reruns, and I watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report almost religiously.

I don't think any of my shows are on until next year:

Lost
Battlestar Galactica
Torchwood
Doctor Who

If Venture Bros. is back on Cartoon Network I'll be watching that too. I pretty much download everything except for Lost, which I love watching with a group of people.

Right now:

Pushing Dasies
30 Rock
The Office
Heroes
No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain

January

The Wire (Lazarus, you do not watch The Wire??? WTF)
Lost

You know, The Wire is one of those shows I plan on downloading in bulk at some point. I've heard the series picks up after the first couple seasons and becomes a masterpiece, and I don't know if I'm up for all that waiting at this point in time.

Would you believe I haven't seen a single episode of The Sopranos? One of these days, I know.

lazarus said:
You know, The Wire is one of those shows I plan on downloading in bulk at some point. I've heard the series picks up after the first couple seasons and becomes a masterpiece, and I don't know if I'm up for all that waiting at this point in time.

Would you believe I haven't seen a single episode of The Sopranos? One of these days, I know.

You know what? The I can deal with the Sopranos not being watched. But, not the Wire. Just. Please. Watch it. It starts slowly, but picks up after the first few episodes, not seasons. Season 1 is an A+, 2 is an A-, 3 is an A and 4 is the best fucking thing I've ever seen on TV.

lazarus said:

Same here, man.

Right now:

Heroes - I'm losing a little patience with this one
Chuck - funny and clever, but the action scenes need to not cause me to have mild seizures
30 Rock
The Office
(the two funniest shows on TV.)

I'm catching up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia right now, that's also a funny show.

SeattleVertigo said:
Oh yeah, definitely add The Wire to my list for next spring. Certainly one of the best shows I've ever seen.

See? When you're not actively rooting against the Yankees, you manage to make some modicum of sense. :)

The Wire's going to be on HBO on Demand starting from Season 1 soon. There's my chance.

For new shows I'm trying out Pushing Daisies, Journeyman and Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.

For the rest I'm sometimes watching Survivor, Corner Gas, and uhm... uhm.. oh yea.. Family Guy and Simpsons...

Back
Top Bottom