TV series you're watching this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have all that much that I watch. But I am looking forward to the return of Blood Ties. Vampires and detectives. Good stuff. :up:

I also catch episodes of Law and Order (CI and SVU) when they come on various channels as well as Daily Show and Colbert.

House
Bones
Criminal Minds (though if it starts to suck without Mandy Patinkin I'm outta there)
ER (sticking with it to the end)
Shark
Jericho (when it comes back)
House of Payne (when it comes back, in December I think - Mrs. CT has me watching anything Tyler Perry)

Returning shows:
Heroes
House
Brotherhood
30 Rock
ER
Friday Night Lights
occasionally Prison Break, and the Law and Orders

24, Scrubs when they come back

New Shows:
Dirty Sexy Money
Pushing Daisies
Life
Journeyman
Bionic Woman
Reaper

I could only sit through the first half of Pushing Daisies last night before I needed to turn it off. I think I'd like the show a lot better if they didn't have that obnoxious narrator.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Cori, what do you think of this one? I have to say so far I have been pleasantly surprised...

Honestly, I've only seen the first episode. And after I still didn't see it last night, I think it's dropping off my schedule.

I've been really tired lately and seemingly incapable of staying up past 10:00. Since I only have the ability to tape one show at once (hello, old-school VCR!), I've taped the finale and reunion show for Top Chef instead of Dirty Sexy Money.

I could start watching it next week, but maybe I'm too far out of the loop to catch up. We'll see.

Monday - Chuck, Heroes

Tuesday - reruns of Eureka on Sci-Fi Channel

Wednesday - Bionic Woman

Thursday - Ugly Betty

Friday - whatever's on.

SeattleVertigo said:
I could only sit through the first half of Pushing Daisies last night before I needed to turn it off. I think I'd like the show a lot better if they didn't have that obnoxious narrator.

Didn't get a chance to catch last night's show, but I like the narrator, myself. I dunno, gives the whole thing even more of a storybook feel, I think. But to each their own :).

Anywho, aside from trying to catch "Pushing Daisies" when possible, let's see here...

"Dancing With The Stars"
"Desperate Housewives" (thanks to my mom, I'm kinda getting hooked on this one)
"Countdown with Keith Olbermann"
"Real Time with Bill Maher"
"The Soup"
The "Live From Abbey Road" series (been working on taping all of them, just need to find a time to sit down and watch all of them)
"American Idol" when that returns next January

...and I think that's it as far as shows that are still making new episodes and whatnot. After that I'm just continuing to watch the reruns of old shows like "The Twilight Zone", "Frasier", and "Whose Line Is It Anyway?".

Angela

Monday:
The Hills :reject:

Tuesday:
Gossip Girl
Pushing Daisies
House

Wednesday:
nothing really...occasionally America's Next Top Model

Thursday:
The Office

Friday:
Torchwood :drool:

I also have my Gilmore Girls, Friends, and Seinfeld re-runs, Take Home Chef, and pretty much anything on the Food Network.

Back
Top Bottom