TV Name Game #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Carek1230

:wave: Hello MsMofo! So glad you're back! :hug:

Thanks Carek ... :hug:
You don't know what a comfort it is to know that so-ooo many here were concerned about my absence. I really wish I would have gotten in touch with everyone here for some moral support with what I was trying to deal with ... it would have helped me cope with my best friend's death alot better than I originally did as I was having a difficult time accepting the loss. :sad:
You see, I knew this best friend since my childhood as we grew up together ... and staying in touch after we graduated was the real test of time ... as many people lose track of their friends after their education stops. :tsk:
But now, being back here among all the friends at Interference is making it alot easier ... NOT necessarily to forget the past memories as they will ALWAYS hold a special place inside my heart ... but just to be able to move on ... that's an accomplishment in itself !! :up:

The Young And The Restless

Sister Sister

I know what you mean! Believe me I know! Interference is a very special place filled with people with common bonds so it is very much a family type environment. Don't ever feel you can't reach out for whatever support you might feel you need here. I wish you all the best in dealing with your loss and my heart goes out to you. Take your time to heal. And know we are here to help you get through the rough times. :hug:

Romper Room

Thanks for your words of encouragement, Carek !! :hug:
I appreciate any support you can give to help me get through this difficult time ... you know, even after more time goes by and the heartache seems to get less and less painful, it's still gonna be hard for me during future Thanksgiving holidays as my friend passed the day after Thanksgiving ... how UN-thankful her family and I were that her death had to be during this holiday. What a terrible memory this will leave now forever. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom