TV name game #14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see - is yours a differernt one from ours? Our presenter is Noel Edmonds - have you heard of him? I don't like it but my friend does!

I phoned my mum after i left here lastnight&i was saying to her just think, if we were watching Strictly Come Dancing (Our version of your Dancing With the stars) then you'd prob enjoy watching progs like that with us!!!! :happy: :hyper:

I :heart: anything with dancing, so I'm sure that I would like your program. The host of Deal is a really good host, so that 's why I like to watch it.

Opps, your forgot to name a program :wink:

So i did! :lol: yours is a different presenter then is it&i asked if you'd heard of Noel Edmonds? :D we were laughing about how you'd maybe like some of the same shows, although we wondered how it would be if you ewatched some of the soaps from here!

Liver Birds, the

Noel Edmonds is a big name here! :yes: he did a brilliant childrens' show here called Swap Shop and then he did a good one called Telly Addicts which prob explains itself in the title!

Yeah so mum agreed it'd be great if you enjoyed the tv along with us! :wink: There's lots of great Scottish shows too, in particular comedy ones - excellent!!

Randall&Hopkirk (Deceased)

:lol: you might think some of the accents are funny&strange at first plus the way i talk at times is quite slang at times but i don't sound as bad as some people! Maybe i'm being hard on myself again :shrug: :( but people are v helpful in Glasgow in talking to tourists&giving people directions&stuff over here - you'd find that out about this place generally!

London Boat Show, the

:ohmy: :wink:

Neighbours

That's great to hear that you like accents Tiny, although mines isn't too exotic!!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom