Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[stadium nerd]
I can't wait to see how the new construction at Newcastle will go. It'll be a great stadium. It's also cool being able to see the work on the new stadium in Melbourne.
[/stadium nerd]

What's happening with the new one here?

But I don't want to be beaten to a bloody pulp!

I almost feel bad taking on a legally blind person. :|

:hmm: I know!!! I'll take off my glasses!! My optometrist said I'm basically legally blind without them!!! That'll ease my conscience.....:evil:

:lmao: OMG they're in leather and cornrows now!!! OMG Japan MTV Music awards for the
'It's soo fucking silly it's brilliant SUPERWIN" :rockon:

I almost feel bad taking on a legally blind person. :|

:hmm: I know!!! I'll take off my glasses!! My optometrist said I'm basically legally blind without them!!! That'll ease my conscience.....:evil:

... damnit. I'm fucked!

It's under construction - out the back of Olympic Park, across the railway (i think) from the MCG.

Melbourne & Olympic Parks - Live Webcam

I wasn't actually aware work had begun. I've been around there recently railfanning - directly opposite the MCG are Rod Laver and Vodafone Arenas (linked by footbridges over the railway and tramway that make for awesome photography spots), then across Swan Street is the Olympic Park. I actually have pictures of the MCG and the Arenas that I've been meaning to upload ...

And a live webcam? You stadium nerds must be unable to contain your excitement! :laugh:

Only problem with that is that I might enjoy it just a weeny bit tooooo much :shifty:

Don't worry, it's a carbon fibre cane. The Maj. informs me carbon fibre splinters can be rather fatal.

Jen, I doubt 'he' has been on yet as nothing is in that other forum that must remain nameless...:shifty:.....

I wasn't actually aware work had begun. I've been around there recently railfanning - directly opposite the MCG are Rod Laver and Vodafone Arenas (linked by footbridges over the railway and tramway that make for awesome photography spots), then across Swan Street is the Olympic Park. I actually have pictures of the MCG and the Arenas that I've been meaning to upload ...

And a live webcam? You stadium nerds must be unable to contain your excitement! :laugh:

:laugh:

Of course, it's an overly wanky design that costs way too much compared to what they managed to build on the Gold Coast.

yeah but is anyone but us in this hemisphere watching ?

The question should be "is anyone but us in this hemisphere ADMITTING to watching?"

I'm just listening to it in the background. It's quite amazing how many English words they use. For a country that's so advanced with the technical stuff, they still can't come up with their own words. :tsk:

And did that dude just say Bono? :ohmy: AND WHAT WAS WITH THE DUDES GLASSES!?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yeah but is anyone but us in this hemisphere watching ?

Let's be honest: it's simply impossible for Bono to do ANYTHING without PLEBA noticing. You guys even know how much dandruff is on his collar at any specirfic point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom