Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would require buying vinegar! I honestly don't use the stuff. I think I'll just use a damp cloth and wipe the whole thing down.

And lawlz at the agitator comment. :wink:

Well do an empty hot wash first to loosen it up anyway.

This would require buying vinegar! I honestly don't use the stuff. I think I'll just use a damp cloth and wipe the whole thing down.

And lawlz at the agitator comment. :wink:

and :madspit: at you bloody men. You bitch and moan about something, us women give you the remedy, then you can't be fucked doing it properly anyway....stay tuned for the next washing machine debris incident.

:tongue: :wink:

Yeah, same here. Can't even be arsed going back to the October/War thread. I've said my piece and now it's probably just a bunch of "U2 can do no wrong" defenders.

Actually, you'd be happy to know that everyone is bitching up a storm, myself included.

:yuck: Why am I watching Mathew Ridge make Marc Ellis drink raw eggs, vomit them up and then show the camera what he has vomited? :yikes:

Well do an empty hot wash first to loosen it up anyway.

I've never actually done a hot wash before - and my hot water tank is so tiny that I'm wondering just how hot a hot wash would actually be ... guess I'll find out soon!

It's an amalgam of remix bashing and swearing. Sort of entertaining, but you're not missing much.

I'd honestly rather discuss the remasters here anyway. I prefer the quality of the conversation with you folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom