Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Even when we get a tissue (or, a few years ago, my school timetable regularly) it comes out as soon as the wash is finished....all over the clothes, but bugger all of it remains in the machine.

I had a dream about a month ago that I lost my only copy of my school timetable. :yikes: I woke up in a complete sweaty panic, complete with sick feeling. That's so wrong at my age! :lol:

I can't even get excited about the Crusaders in the final tonight.

:lol: I was bitching about that in last night's thread. If Canterbury win tonight, they'll have won 7 of Super Rugby's 13 seasons! I just can't give a shit, it's so boring and predictable. But I still want them to win as I don't want NSW to take the trophy.

Impressive. Not a single thread in IQ that i even feel like opening.

Yeah, same here. Can't even be arsed going back to the October/War thread. I've said my piece and now it's probably just a bunch of "U2 can do no wrong" defenders.

I had a dream about a month ago that I lost my only copy of my school timetable. :yikes: I woke up in a complete sweaty panic, complete with sick feeling. That's so wrong at my age! :lol:

I always made a point of writing my school timetable in the front of books or on my folders just in case i ever lost it. I was still checking it on the last day of classes every year.

I was thinking of a new Survivor tournament idea. Might be a good idea to do a Best Album Survivor just before the new album hits, as this is probably the one time where the poll won't be thrown by the newest album's newness. HTDAAB has long since settled in.

But I was thinking of doing it a different way. Vote for your favourite album. So the winner of the first round will be what we'd currently think of as the winner. Then work our way down to the least favourite album and come up with a ranking there. I think that would mean the #1 album would in fact be the "most favourite" album, rather than just a compromise reached through elimination.

Bored and not even half down page 1.

At about post #20, I get stuck into the October disc's tracklisting, and personally I think it's one of my better pieces of work. Haven't read anything past my last post on the thread and can't be bothered going back.

:grumpy: It's ok Ax, you don't have to thank me for the washing machine advice.....:madspit:

j/k :wink: :lol:

Bah, I knew I'd missed some stuff to reply. I've a couple of conversations going on AIM too so I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping up here.

And I'm not going to waste a perfectly good can of Coke. :madspit:

So, I just checked EYKIW/WTAHNN myself. Honestly, if the postwhorehouse hadn't happened, I'm not sure I'd even still be checking the forums daily.

ugh, i suck. i was wanting to update my profile and actually put a picture of me on there, but i don't like any photos of me! :uhoh: and i feel like saying that makes me sound like an attention whore, like "oh what are you talking about you're pretty" :rolleyes:

Bah, I knew I'd missed some stuff to reply. I've a couple of conversations going on AIM too so I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping up here.

And I'm not going to waste a perfectly good can of Coke. :madspit:

:shrug: White vinegar then.....and then when it's done remove the agitator (if you have one of course - actually, going by your history you must :giggle: ) and then the rest of it will wipe off easy. Then do one last empty was to 'rinse' it away....

ugh, i suck. i was wanting to update my profile and actually put a picture of me on there, but i don't like any photos of me! :uhoh: and i feel like saying that makes me sound like an attention whore, like "oh what are you talking about you're pretty" :rolleyes:

Why don't you post some here for 5 minutes and we'll vote on which one to use :yes:

:shrug: White vinegar then.....and then when it's done remove the agitator (if you have one of course - actually, going by your history you must :giggle: ) and then the rest of it will wipe off easy. Then do one last empty was to 'rinse' it away....

This would require buying vinegar! I honestly don't use the stuff. I think I'll just use a damp cloth and wipe the whole thing down.

And lawlz at the agitator comment. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom