Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My washing machine seems to not like me and my latest load of washing is covered in ... bits of crap, I'm not sure what, and then I had to have an argument with my mother about it. FFS, when I say I know something definitively isn't the cause, then it definitively isn't the cause so don't bloody argue about it! I'd remarked that the bits of stuff had a consistency similar but not quite like tissue paper, so my mother ran with that despite the fact that, you know, that was just a comparison and not a comment on it actually BEING tissue paper ...
that's happened to me too :hmm:

:lol: As a matter of fact, I tend to check out what's happening in the rest of the forums before I come here, because if it's busy in here, I never get out again!! :lmao:

:lol: I just keep two Interference tabs open at all times, one for this thread and one for the rest of the forum. It's amazing how little use the latter tab gets.

:ohmy: My washing machine does that every now and then. I can't find any cause for it other than it needs a random purge, particularly on the loads of my best clothes :mad: it's just like you describe it. I have to re do the load :madwife: and then all is right with the world for a few more weeks.

Too much washing powder, or is it a thicker consistency than that?

I'll be keeping you all up to date with the Warriors performance tonight. Most likely with my forehead if things go real bad. Which they will.

I. Can't. Wait. :|

:wink:

CherBarbieDoll1.jpg

If I could turn back time, if I could find a way. I'd take back all those samosa's I gave you, and you'd say.....

:hmm: i can't speak for gluey, but i can't use powder, so i know that's not what happens to me.

i always had assumed someone left something in their pocket :mad: which i find out when i run the dryer and hear *clink, clink, clink, clink* and get to fish hot coins out :mad:

I hear you, buddy. It can be a tough gig.

We need changes in the lineup three weeks ago. But unless we get dickslapped tonight there won't be any, because we play to worst team in the league next week at home and will mostly likely win by 30+, which is enough to see all the shit players keep their spots.

To be fair, we have 1/3 of the salary cap out through injuries, and any team would struggle under those circumstances, but i'm still pissed off.

It's probably the fact that Mr Gluey is a concrete layer and his clothes get covered in crap which leaves a residue in the machine, which over time builds up. I've used Persil and other powders for years. Recently I've switched to the liquid Persil and it's keeping the machine a lot cleaner.

Fact #1 - Did you know that if you empty the contents of a can of full strength coke into your wash, it'll remove some pretty tough dirt and grime?

Fact #2 - At the age of 31, I finally learnt last month, that I can remove the agitator in my washing machine and CLEAN IT WITH EASE!! :reject:

I use a liquid washing thing, so I know it's not the source of my problem. My washing machine is normally good, but today ... wow, so many bits of crap, it's unbelieveable. The entire washing machine's going to need to be washed out. I did a rinse cycle on the current load and that didn't even help, so I'll just have to shake it out and vacuum it up.

:lol: I just keep two Interference tabs open at all times, one for this thread and one for the rest of the forum. It's amazing how little use the latter tab gets.

I used to do that. But only do it now if there's a good bitch fight in pleba

I've never thought to clean the washing machine! I just assumed it got cleaned while it worked!

There's so much damn lint-like crap in my washing machine right now that I don't want it all over the next load of washing I do!

I use a liquid washing thing, so I know it's not the source of my problem. My washing machine is normally good, but today ... wow, so many bits of crap, it's unbelieveable. The entire washing machine's going to need to be washed out. I did a rinse cycle on the current load and that didn't even help, so I'll just have to shake it out and vacuum it up.

When the machine is empty, do a hot wash with a cup of white vinegar, or a can of coke. This'll loosen up all the crap nicely :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom