Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me too!!! we got breakfast every day from there. i mean, you'd have to pay, but still. it was awesome, cuz times when i had money (that i earned from working there :giggle: ) i'd buy a biscuit. omg i love their biscuits :drool:

I never had the biscuits(!) May have had the slaw, don't remember. I love coleslaw, especially with fish.

I never had the biscuits(!) May have had the slaw, don't remember. I love coleslaw, especially with fish.
wth.gif

their slaw is good. out of all the fast food places i've had slaw from, my favourite is zaxby's. i don't think they're up there though, but they're the same kinda thing. they serve chicken, but they have more variety. they have the best chicken tenders ever :drool:

hahahahahhahahah i like yoruf sig elmel flworcchild is one of my favv songs ever

:hi5: Same here. The reason I picked that song is because it was singled out as the most WTF?!?!?!? song choice in the Kunstmuseum thing and it should have tipped everyone off that it was fake.

But also because it's :drool:

:sexywink:

i've made slaw before actually...not there, but at home.

It's funny, but my mom has tried to make potato salad before and it's always horrific and has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much mustard it (psst...there shouldn't be any). I'd ask her to make slaw, but after that...:yikes:

Seriously, she's a really good cook, but terrible at that kind of thing.

I made this Radiohead signature for a guy on another forum but he didn't seem to want to use it.

thomyorkermt5.jpg

Do you think any Radiohead fans here would want to use it? I don't see any problem with it!

I made this Radiohead signature for a guy on another forum but he didn't seem to want to use it.

thomyorkermt5.jpg

Do you think any Radiohead fans here would want to use it? I don't see any problem with it!

It's too big to use here, but it's funny, I'll give you that.

yeah bonnie ima llaergic to carrots and celry. im a vegetraarina alregric to vegetirabls. isnt that stuopid

It's not that stupid, I mean those aren't like essential things. If you were allergic to tomato or chillies or garlic though, that would suck!

Oh by the way, what are some good vegetarian Thai dishes? Or basically any good vegetarian Asian dishes that aren't Indian or Japanese.

In the spirit of drunken late-night interference...

I MET HER IN A CLUB DOWN IN NORTH SOHO
WHERE YOU DRINK CHAMPAGNE AND IT TASTES JUST LIKE COCA-COLA
C-O-L-A COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's funny, but my mom has tried to make potato salad before and it's always horrific and has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much mustard it (psst...there shouldn't be any). I'd ask her to make slaw, but after that...:yikes:

Seriously, she's a really good cook, but terrible at that kind of thing.
awwww. i haven't tried making it in a while. last time i did was when i made my mom maryland crab cakes and cole slaw after she got some surgery done. this was...i'd say maybe four years ago? :hmm:

following recipes ftw :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom