Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, that sounds like a really dodgy dildo or something, not a fast food chain.
omg chick-fil-a is the best food ever. i worked there for four years and in the summer i'd work practically full time. i'd eat there like all three meals, and i seriously would not get sick of it. fucking awesome food :drool:

From here over a few pages you can see the memoirs of my "Drkn vnAdturis ot Adliaede.": http://forum.interference.com/f287/brilliant-alabama-superthread-186898-8.html

The post Axver was talking about is on the top of page 10.

lol, it's okay! :D everyone always thinks i'm from somewhere else. i take it as a compliment :drool:

i live in tennessee :mad: although i'm originally from the northern u.s.

Oho, okay. See, it's the screenname, right...

Tennessee? Does it suck there? :( I don't know anything about absinthe laws there but I think it was legal in Cali.

omg chick-fil-a is the best food ever. i worked there for four years and in the summer i'd work practically full time. i'd eat there like all three meals, and i seriously would not get sick of it. fucking awesome food :drool:

i like their wafffe fries but athas all ic can have ethere. i dind hug a dud dress as a cowwn though taht was fun tiems

Oh goddamn it guys, okay I just made the most unorthodox shot of absinthe ever (85% water and I put a few bits of brown sugar in it cause that's the only type I have here) so you'll get your wish, Mia!

so i'm behind in the thread obviosuly

but once i totally did absinthe with tons of water and some coffee sugar packets

um absinthe didnt'd o anything that normal alchohl doesn't do for me

:lmao: that reminds me of the time i was in high school, i'd parked my car and a friend of mine and me were walking to the building. these stoners were sitting in the back of their truck going "WE'RE GOING TO SEE KISS TONIGHT!!!!" (it was one of their eleventy billion farewell tours) and i was like "I DON'T CARE!!!!"

yeah those two are nothing alike, i dunno your thing just reminded me of it

:lol: I had no idea stoners liked KISS. I thought it was just Pedokiss and drunks with no self-esteem. Maybe they were there for the pyrotechnics.

I didn't tell you the best part: the two girls had shot glasses (can't remember if they were filled or not) in their hands while they were singing. It was just like this thread, but in person.

From here over a few pages you can see the memoirs of my "Drkn vnAdturis ot Adliaede.": http://forum.interference.com/f287/brilliant-alabama-superthread-186898-8.html

The post Axver was talking about is on the top of page 10.

Tennessee? Does it suck there? :( I don't know anything about absinthe laws there but I think it was legal in Cali.

ahahahahahahahahhahahah aomg thaw as so fuckcin fucnny!
omg i hear thrudnder wtf

:giggle: yeah, i think a lot of people make that correlation.

ugh yeah it sucks here. axver's been to this state, although not to my city, so he can shed some insight :lol:

Yeah, chik-fil-a is baller, even if the name is terrible. I love their sandwiches with buttermilk ranch dressing. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom