Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic phailure, Khan.
hey, i almost saw her live once!

then my mom was like all "noooo we've seen too many concerts this year (like three)" and she was playing HERE IN TOWN. wtf. now we've seen like...i think eight concerts so far this year?

i don't like this icehouse song. wtf.

oww my foot hurts

lol, i was listening to kelly clarkson.

i like her, shut up :(

An hour or two before the U2 show I went to started, I saw these two girls outside that were completely plastered singing Since U Been Gone at the top of their lungs. It was both kind of sad and catchy at the same time.

i wish i was :( if i hadn't dropped out i would be, cuz i'm the oldest grandchild. the second oldest cousin is four months younger than me so i'm sure he's graduated by now.

oh well, i'm the only grandchild on my mom's side, so i can take my sweet time there :lol:

:lol: whatever it's not a race really do what you need to do.

An hour or two before the U2 show I went to started, I saw these two girls outside that were completely plastered singing Since U Been Gone at the top of their lungs. It was both kind of sad and catchy at the same time.
:lmao: that reminds me of the time i was in high school, i'd parked my car and a friend of mine and me were walking to the building. these stoners were sitting in the back of their truck going "WE'RE GOING TO SEE KISS TONIGHT!!!!" (it was one of their eleventy billion farewell tours) and i was like "I DON'T CARE!!!!"

yeah those two are nothing alike, i dunno your thing just reminded me of it

gr8 4 uyou

i;m no hes wrters i mnea wathers

stop making fun of us drunkiefaces.

epic-fail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom