Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so the content is kosher so he just has to size it donw ok phew

Yeah, he's had it long enough that if the content had been a problem, I'm sure it would have been killed much earlier.

I like the new one he's got now, though I hope the original can make a comeback in some form.

holy shit what an asshole

i'm debating whether or not to get a laptop, and that pic i linked are different cases i can buy for it :hmm: cuz white and black seem so...blah

i got black with my new one, it's boring a bit but also it was the only one on amazon that came with a case for the chord which is clutch

i just today started putting sticlers on my makcbookc to give it haracter

you know what sucks? all the packing i have to do

also that its gonna rain tomorrow and "the gowns run when it rains" fuck you gpown rental ppl
:yikes:

when i graduated high school, luckily it was bright and sunny (and fucking hot!!) outside. what colour is your gown? mine was dark green, which was pretty but i had red hair at the time so i looked funky.

i don't know if i'd want to attend my college graduation :hmm:

ok so the content is kosher so he just has to size it donw ok phew
yeah, it seems with the upgrade, the automatic sig resizing or whatever didn't happen. so the admin team i think is working on making it so pics are automatically sized to the appropriate size. at least that's what it sounds like. so if you uploaded, say, an 800x600 pic in your sig, it'd get shrunk to the largest allowed size. i think :lol:

:yikes:

when i graduated high school, luckily it was bright and sunny (and fucking hot!!) outside. what colour is your gown? mine was dark green, which was pretty but i had red hair at the time so i looked funky.

i don't know if i'd want to attend my college graduation :hmm:

its black gbut luckily i was gonna wear a black dress tomorrow but yeah it'll be fucking hot especially the black dress at the outdoor lunch. sunday for grad my dress is white with little pink and black outolinses of flowers and a pink ribbon that actually works with my boobs.

i nevr graudated hs but college definitely, as i did the 4 year thing and all my friends and such

i got black with my new one, it's boring a bit but also it was the only one on amazon that came with a case for the chord which is clutch

i just today started putting sticlers on my makcbookc to give it haracter
ooh that is cool :hmm: if i buy mine through apple, i get a free printer plus with my education discount, it makes it cheaper than what i'd pay through amazon.

plus with my cover, i can stick pics or stickers on it and remove them if i want since they won't be on the laptop.

and i'm also the first grandchild on either side to graduate. one side i'm 2nd oldest other sid ei'm one of the youngest but not such a college going family

ooh that is cool :hmm: if i buy mine through apple, i get a free printer plus with my education discount, it makes it cheaper than what i'd pay through amazon.

plus with my cover, i can stick pics or stickers on it and remove them if i want since they won't be on the laptop.

i got the edu discount that was super clutch. i stuck on a obama one and a coexist one but not like bono, one my mom hot me in israel from the museum on the seam and she got me a shirt too. i also might stick on one from my college but i don' like the one they gave us for free

and i wanted obama iwth a white bkground but oh well i hae a dark blue one

its black gbut luckily i was gonna wear a black dress tomorrow but yeah it'll be fucking hot especially the black dress at the outdoor lunch. sunday for grad my dress is white with little pink and black outolinses of flowers and a pink ribbon that actually works with my boobs.

i nevr graudated hs but college definitely, as i did the 4 year thing and all my friends and such
ahh that's cool. i had to wear black everything as well to my hs graduation. it was weird i thought.

yeah, that's why i probably won't do my college graduation, since aside from the first two years, i've done my classes online. i've lost touch with any friends i made back when i took classes on campus, so i dunno. our graduation is at a huge venue here, and i just checked, even though our colours are blue and grey, everyone wears black :confused:

and i'm also the first grandchild on either side to graduate. one side i'm 2nd oldest other sid ei'm one of the youngest but not such a college going family
i wish i was :( if i hadn't dropped out i would be, cuz i'm the oldest grandchild. the second oldest cousin is four months younger than me so i'm sure he's graduated by now.

oh well, i'm the only grandchild on my mom's side, so i can take my sweet time there :lol:

i got the edu discount that was super clutch. i stuck on a obama one and a coexist one but not like bono, one my mom hot me in israel from the museum on the seam and she got me a shirt too. i also might stick on one from my college but i don' like the one they gave us for free

and i wanted obama iwth a white bkground but oh well i hae a dark blue one
ooh, that sounds cool! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom