Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slowest thread ever

beauty sleep except that there's some loud ass music out my window and it's too hot to close it sooooo..... um. maybe a tv show

:wave: Hey Phanan. I'm still hanging around, just lurking.

Yeah, I noticed.

So I got pulled over on the way home tonight. Apparently I didn't come to a complete stop at an intersection and then veered over the yellow line. The cop checked me out and repeatedly asked if I had been drinking, which I don't tend to do while playing poker cuz, you know, I think I have a better shot at winning money if I'm more focused. And my eyes can get red when it starts to get late and I'm tired, so of course he noted that. But since I hadn't been drinking, I was able to convince him.

Funniest part was that I bring a small cooler to work everyday, usually with some soda in it. I still had it in the car, and he asked what was in it. So of course I have to show him so he doesn't thinking I'm driving with it.

I got off with a verbal warning.

I think there's a problem when you order a sandwich and even the sandwich maker thinks it's disgusting. Worst still when people walking past say under their breath "ew, yuck".

It's curried egg with feta, olives and salad. I'm hungover, of course I'm eating silly food!

Funny how you ask those two questions in one post, because I think Debbie is Screwtape's person. :lol:

But it's none of my business if he doesn't want to divulge anything else, so I'll leave it at that.

I kinda suspect that too, but who is she on interference? she friended me, i was drunk when i got it and i was like who IS this so i wrote a drunken message saying "who are you i dunno who you are sorry" and then she wrote back saying wrong person....i dunno what her handle is and i wanna know if it was somoene i actually know on here who frineded me!

I kinda suspect that too, but who is she on interference? she friended me, i was drunk when i got it and i was like who IS this so i wrote a drunken message saying "who are you i dunno who you are sorry" and then she wrote back saying wrong person....i dunno what her handle is and i wanna know if it was somoene i actually know on here who frineded me!

As I recall (since I'm not gonna search for it), she's a member of Interference but has never posted due to being a bit afraid of the forums (I'm not sure what that means). But obviously she reads a lot of stuff on here and must have thought Screwtape was an interesting guy, so she contacted him via Facebook.

Phanan, your encounter with the police has addled your brain; I was kidding. I wouldn't wish her on anyone, not even the person responsible for the "Cycle of Screw".

At least Screwy would be able to appreciate it if she were to change her hair color.

I'm still putting my money on the person being a regular in Dream Out Loud. But maybe that would make too much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom