Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: They're not forcing anyone to do anything. They're just trying to point folks in the right direction is all. Every review stays put unless it's openly profane or off-topic.

Oh, I'd been given the impression anything outside their narrow view of approval was deleted.

Anyway, I'm off out for the day. Better not miss my train. See you folks later! :wave:

Online.

I can never seem to find a lot of great people offline.

OK, I must say that, though it goes against my better judgment, I think it's great that you're finding someone who you relate to and can connect with, even if this person is online. We all need that.

But I must warn you that you shouldn't expect this to go very far. And I have personal experience with this, because not once but TWICE I have started online friendships with girls my own age that started turning a bit more personal and bam, they fell apart. With one of them, we even talked on the phone. Problem is, ultimately, it's just really difficult to keep things going. I had a bit of a falling out with one of them, and now we're trying to piece things back together. It's frustrating but, again, I'm glad you've found someone you connect with.

OK, I must say that, though it goes against my better judgment, I think it's great that you're finding someone who you relate to and can connect with, even if this person is online. We all need that.

But I must warn you that you shouldn't expect this to go very far. And I have personal experience with this, because not once but TWICE I have started online friendships with girls my own age that started turning a bit more personal and bam, they fell apart. With one of them, we even talked on the phone. Problem is, ultimately, it's just really difficult to keep things going. I had a bit of a falling out with one of them, and now we're trying to piece things back together. It's frustrating but, again, I'm glad you've found someone you connect with.

It is all I can hope for. I may never meet anyone who understands and accepts me like she does. She may never find anyone who understands and accepts her like I do. All I have left is hope.

It is all I can hope for. I may never meet anyone who understands and accepts me like she does. She may never find anyone who understands and accepts her like I do. All I have left is hope.

Aww yeah, I get where you're coming from, but just don't let it get you down too much if things fall through. You're a fragile soul, and it hurts like hell hearing that things need to slow down when you think it's all going so very well.

I would write more often if I really knew what album to do next, but I always find it difficult to decide.

I would write more often if I really knew what album to do next, but I always find it difficult to decide.

Do you not want to do more than one album per artist? Because I imagine you could do some good reviews of other U2 and Bowie albums.

Do you not want to do more than one album per artist? Because I imagine you could do some good reviews of other U2 and Bowie albums.

Oh no, I don't care about that. I'll get around to Boy, Zooropa, Station To Station, etc. eventually. I just want to cover more ground early because I'm technically "new".

How long is one new? I mean, you've been around as pretzel logic for six months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom