Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't really do it, that's probably not the best thing to joke about right now in retrospect. but work is just crazy, we're so freaking shorthanded right now on weekends.

i would've called in, but then i know they'd be even worse off here, and i can't call in anymore.

i wouldn't really do it, that's probably not the best thing to joke about right now in retrospect. but work is just crazy, we're so freaking shorthanded right now on weekends.

i would've called in, but then i know they'd be even worse off here, and i can't call in anymore.

It was just slightly unnerving that you said it, then didn't post for 15 minutes :yikes:

It's a full blown cold, but the sore throat is the worst. I couldn't talk all morning, now I've got this weird sound coming out while I talk :lol:

:hug: have you tried drinking tea? or those halls lozenges? not the medicated kind but those breezer ones or whatever.

Chai tea usually does the trick for me. Unfortunately, I associate it with being sick so I don't drink it much when I feel well. :lol:

Mom gave me some medicine this morning but I don't remember what it was. I seriously was like, out of it when she gave it to me because I swear I heard her say if I didn't take it without something to drink my toe nails would turn yellow :help:

Right now I just feel like I've got something stuck in my throat :sigh:

I know right? I then had a dream that my sister was the lead protagonist in Sister Act. WTF is wrong with me today :lol:

Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go, Hey Chicago, whaddaya say, the Cubs are gonna win today.

Cold aside, am now super excited.

I'm listening to Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head" now. Phanan says it's their best, so I'm keeping an open mind.

I don't like Politik at all. That main riff or whatever is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom