Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I'm off to bed now......:drool:......sweet dreams for me tonight.

Go safe in the fog Ian....It's been nasty lately.....:hug: :wave:

Bye Ax....:hug: :wave:

Sweet dreams tonight Jen :evil: :combust: :hug:

Also, lol at the commentators itching for the Warriors to fold like a cheap tent.

Now i'm really nervous.

Aussie commentators, eh?

Who're you guys playing anyway? Edit: see you just said Newcastle.

Honestly, Ian, your posting/heartattacking about the game is far better than actually watching it could possibly be. :laugh:

(And I am well aware that I am a good source of lulz during All Blacks fixtures.)

Welcome back.

Looks like it's about to go quiet here. Shame, as this thread has been rather chugging along.

It's not that stupid, I mean those aren't like essential things. If you were allergic to tomato or chillies or garlic though, that would suck!

Oh by the way, what are some good vegetarian Thai dishes? Or basically any good vegetarian Asian dishes that aren't Indian or Japanese.

oooh sorry i missed this! thai food is spectacular. i'm a big fan of their spicy eggplant and panang tofu. i've no idea how to make either though, i usually eat out, i haven't tried cooking thai food yet. and anything thai should be washed down with some thai iced tea ftmfw!

It's much foggier now. I can hardly see a single streetlight.

I'm pretty close to heading to bed, but i'm going to hang around for a bit yet.

I have this horrible feeling i'm about to wake up in time for kickoff to the real Warriors game.

I'm testing an amusing little vintage i call Bacardi and Fanta. The Fanta is flat and there isn't a lot of it, and i'm just about out of Bacardi.

But what i have, i would call proof of concept. Now just need to buy more Bacardi and Fanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom