Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, you know, there's totally never been a rugby game held in Melbourne before due to this problem.

This city feels like it has more stadiums than most small countries.

It's more for the Melbourne Victards than rugby because of the problem with Docklands.

The rectangular field sports in Melbourne are going to have more and more money going into them from all sorts of support, may as well give them value for money.

It's more for the Melbourne Victards than rugby because of the problem with Docklands.

The rectangular field sports in Melbourne are going to have more and more money going into them from all sorts of support, may as well give them value for money.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, in fact I think it's pretty cool. I just think it's insane how many sporting venues this city has, and given the prominence of various soccer-mad European ethnic groups, I'm surprised it's taken this long for a decent rectangular stadium to be built.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, in fact I think it's pretty cool. I just think it's insane how many sporting venues this city has, and given the prominence of various soccer-mad European ethnic groups, I'm surprised it's taken this long for a decent rectangular stadium to be built.

Mainly because there is finally a united Melbourne soccer team instead of many teams supported by only Greeks, Croats etc. Thus they can make money and justify the crowds.

HOLD ONTO THE BALL YOU HOPELESS PRICKS.

Jen :giggle: Have you noticed how they're suddenly in the middle of a fast paced, indepth conversation about sport to avoid us and our plebaness?? :evil:

Mainly because there is finally a united Melbourne soccer team instead of many teams supported by only Greeks, Croats etc. Thus they can make money and justify the crowds.

I give it five years before Serbs within the club start assassinating Croats, Greeks bash Macedonians, and the Bosnians defect to form their own team.

I give it five years before Serbs within the club start assassinating Croats, Greeks bash Macedonians, and the Bosnians defect to form their own team.

I actually think all the ethnic groups are still supporting their old teams, but now in the Victorian State League instead of what was the main Australian league.

I'm expecting a second Melbourne (maybe Geelong) team inside 10 years.

I, uh, think I'll just pretend this conversation is not happening.

I actually think all the ethnic groups are still supporting their old teams, but now in the Victorian State League instead of what was the main Australian league.

I'm expecting a second Melbourne (maybe Geelong) team inside 10 years.

And they're not coming to blows over selection? No "there's one more Serb on the Victory than there are Croats! Racism!"? You can tell I don't follow the soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom