Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian's avatar vs actual boobies.

So Ax is all about the bewbs.

I'm not, especially when my avatar is bringing this form

ana-ivanovic.jpg

1181296557_extras_albumes_0.jpg

I never knew that either. 31 must be the age of knowledge:hmm:

:giggle: And the REALLY embarrassing part about how I found out?? I was feeding my brothers cats while he was away. They left the biscuits in the back porch inside the washing machine (huges covered back porch of an old house with no inside laundry)....I lifted the lid and took the biscuits out, fed the cats and then put them back in, tripped over this big white thing on the ground behind the washing machine, thought WTF is that? Realised there was no agitator in the machine, lifted the lid to check, looked at white thing on the ground, and again thought WTF? Then checked it all out and saw THERE IS A LOCKING CLIP THINGEE INSIDE the agitator that you UNSCREW and voila! The agitator comes out and you CAN clean the machine SOOOOOOOO easily.

:reject: fuck me, that was a ramble!

Fook me, the Warriors Under 20 team are leading 36-0 at half time against Newcastle.

Get a look at when they scored, especially the last three tries

Tries: Eddy Purcell 11m Michael Afioga 20m Nafe Seluini 25m Nathaniel Neale 35m Isaac John 38m Kevin Locke 40m

Goals: Kevin Locke 11m Kevin Locke 20m Kevin Locke 27m Kevin Locke 35m Kevin Locke 38m Kevin Locke 40m

Three tries in five minutes!

oh, and HI everybody:wave:

I haven't been here for ages, what'a been happening???

Bonnie's coming to Melbourne 23-29 June, so we totally need to have an Interferencer's meet-up and you and Jen need to come up from Geelong. :yes:

And how was Warrnambool?

:giggle: And the REALLY embarrassing part about how I found out?? I was feeding my brothers cats while he was away. They left the biscuits in the back porch inside the washing machine (huges covered back porch of an old house with no inside laundry)....I lifted the lid and took the biscuits out, fed the cats and then put them back in, tripped over this big white thing on the ground behind the washing machine, thought WTF is that? Realised there was no agitator in the machine, lifted the lid to check, looked at white thing on the ground, and again thought WTF? Then checked it all out and saw THERE IS A LOCKING CLIP THINGEE INSIDE the agitator that you UNSCREW and voila! The agitator comes out and you CAN clean the machine SOOOOOOOO easily.

:reject: fuck me, that was a ramble!

:doh:

I like the new smilie

Bonnie's coming to Melbourne 23-29 June, so we totally need to have an Interferencer's meet-up and you and Jen need to come up from Geelong. :yes:

And how was Warrnambool?

oohh, I'm going to Melbourne on the 23rd of June. . . . :hmm:maybe Jen could get the day off toooo.

Warrnambool was ok. I impressed all the newbies with my fabulousness. It's bloody cold there though, nice and warm in the RSL at dinner time though:rockon:

oohh, I'm going to Melbourne on the 23rd of June. . . . :hmm:maybe Jen could get the day off toooo.

Warrnambool was ok. I impressed all the newbies with my fabulousness. It's bloody cold there though, nice and warm in the RSL at dinner time though:rockon:

Oooh. We were saying that Jen needs an excuse for a day off. I think the most popular date when we first discussed things was the 25th, but we'll have to see. I have an exam on the afternoon of the 23rd.

And the big question is: was Warrnambool better this time or on your honeymoon! :laugh:

Oooh. We were saying that Jen needs an excuse for a day off. I think the most popular date when we first discussed things was the 25th, but we'll have to see. I have an exam on the afternoon of the 23rd.

And the big question is: was Warrnambool better this time or on your honeymoon! :laugh:

:hmm:weellll, I did get a whole room to myself with Mars Bars and pay tv this time so it's a hard decision:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom