Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact #2221: The Warriors pulled a larger crowd to their first round finals match against Parramatta last year than the Crusaders have pulled for the Super 14 final.

It seems even Cantabrians are bored of the Crusaders. The semi-final in Sydney got a shitload more attendance than the semi-final in Christchurch.

It seems even Cantabrians are bored of the Crusaders. The semi-final in Sydney got a shitload more attendance than the semi-final in Christchurch.

Admittedly, the stadium capacity is down on previous years, but they hadn't sold out all of the tickets last i heard a few hours ago.

If there had been a 60,000 seat stadium in Auckland the Warriors would have packed it to the seams last year.

Fucking injuries :shakingfistatnonexistant(?)god:

Admittedly, the stadium capacity is down on previous years, but they hadn't sold out all of the tickets last i heard a few hours ago.

If there had been a 60,000 seat stadium in Auckland the Warriors would have packed it to the seams last year.

Fucking injuries :shakingfistatnonexistant(?)god:

I'm hardly surprised. Canterbury's won so many times and it's a foregone conclusion they'll win again, so why waste time going? Just stay home and watch the script on TV ...

I reckon we could sell out your backyard for that fight. What would we put on the undercard? Pfan, ElMel and co vs FYM? Mia vs Vazza in a drinkoff? Peterrrrrr vs the harsh reality that is Bono's real voice?

:lol:

You could advertise that for us Ian :yes:

I reckon we could sell out your backyard for that fight. What would we put on the undercard? Pfan, ElMel and co vs FYM? Mia vs Vazza in a drinkoff? Peterrrrrr vs the harsh reality that is Bono's real voice?

:lmao:

I want to see Screwtape vs The Australian U2 Show.

:laugh:

On that note, I really should go to bed. :wave: Night

Also:

Jen vs chastity

Alternatively, Jen vs Chassity, with sexy results.

Rugby's probably headed towards a certain conclusion but will probably be close.

Or i can watch Melbourne run riot over the Bulldogs, and considering the last try Melbourne scored it could be fun watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom