Turn on's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*having the balls to ask a girl out :D
*intelligence
*gentleness
*SOUL (ie, you do something, whatever it is, with your life that gives you joy and inspiration)
*compatibility with my religious and political views, basically speaking
*a sense of adventure
*an Irish, Aussie or Scottish accent never hurts a damn thing :combust:
*ability to communicate
*courage of his convictions
*physically affection :flirt:
*probably shouldn't be allergic to cats ;)

And yes, for God's sake, plurals don't get an apostrope! :mad: :wink: :sexywink:

Muggsy said:

:huh: I don't know what you mean... you're always too sarcastic :|

but yeah.. I'm happy to be born in this time and this place, where many women can be independent and don't need someone to support them.

What I meant was..... when you said you would never go out with a guy who could harm anything........ "aren't you glad you're in the 21st century" or whatever was me implying that you're lucky that you don't have to worry about that sort of thing being a neccesity; that people can just buy food and don't have to harm it or kill anything in order to get by (and yeah, I know that ther are ways of getting by without killing/harming things for food, etc etc etc etc)

Alright, I accept that I'm 'always too sarcastic' for you.

I'm not for everyone, and certainly I don't try to be. If that's a turn off, then fine - I don't really care.

For Honor said:

Alright, I accept that I'm 'always too sarcastic' for you.

:rolleyes:

I said that cuz i feel that kind of energy from you. I know this is not the place to say it but I always found you judgemental, sarcastic and you think you are better than the rest of people. I feel that I have to take a defensive position cuz I don't know if I can expect something positive from you.

Last edited:
sense of humor
respectful and considerate
affectionate but not overly so...that can get a bit much
intelligence
good manners
wants to spend time with me and make an effort to do so

ideally
likes similar music to me
tall but not too tall
dark hair
light eyes