Turn on's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joke, joke! :hug: heh

seriously though...we always go on the bbc website when we're bored at school cos it's like the only one that won't get us in trouble (i'm learning welsh from colin and cumberland!!)...anyway they had a video the other day and this guy from belfast was talking and :combust:

i really, really, really need to get over my juvenile obsession with accents. :tsk:

Someone who knows when to leave me alone.

Treats me with respect

Treats wait staff/people in customer service with respect.

Enjoys some of the same things as me (especially music), but has seperate interests.

Not afraid to play, I can't stand it when someone takes everything seriously.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Muggsy, what I mean is do not overkill on the emotions. Lovey dovey stuff. Baby talk to your loved one. I do not care for that stuff and in fact it makes me angry when I hear a guy talk like that and when he suffocates you with his emotional side.

That reminds of that Seinfeld episode. "you're my schmoochy... no, you're schmoochy.."

:lmao:

Women in spandex.
Women with caps and pony tails.
Women that can shuffle cards.

(Mrs RR does all these...:drool: )

Guys that....

are respectful of everyone (including but not limited to women, other guys, parents, professors, animals)
are independent and responsible
don't change how they act or talk based on who they're with
are fit, or make an effort to be healthy/active

ZeroDude said:

All I want is time.

:wink:

I'm sorry to use you as an example but you girls are picky.

J/k

:angry:

I'm nowhere near picky. Those are just the VERY big turn ons.. :yes:...

I've got some plenty minor turn ons that hit the spot just as well though. (ex. accents :drool: ) :wink:

no really, accents. accents are absolutely delicious. :drool: :drool:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Muggsy, what I mean is do not overkill on the emotions. Lovey dovey stuff. Baby talk to your loved one. I do not care for that stuff and in fact it makes me angry when I hear a guy talk like that and when he suffocates you with his emotional side.

I suppose if I guy lovey doved you and then slapped your ass, he'd be through, right?

:tongue: :evil: :wink:

without further ado.....

Living a healthy lifestyle
Warm
Good with people (I need someone to balance that side of me out, of course :macdevil: )
Enjoys tenderness/intimacy/togetherness/closeness
- who enjoys that but at the same time can give me some space if I really need it, I guess
Someone who can make me know they care without leaving any question in my mind; sincerity, etc.

A girl who is slightly shorter than me and reasonably fit.
I have countless physical turn ons, but I don't need to get into them here.

Someone who can appreaciate what I believe in, what I am, what I do, etc, and that I can respect them as well

A girl with a nice voice or pleasant face has a headstart on other girls, but it's meaningless if there isn't anything to back it up.

A girl who doesn't mind being feminine, and especially

if she enjoys being picked up should I give her a hug.

Someone who can properly communicate with me (which is just as much to do with me as her. Someone who I can effectively talk to)

A wink, smile, caress, or flirt... they all go a long way with me. As long as there is something to back it up.

Girls that look better the less they wear.
Girls that look good in socks
Girls that are cuddly
Girls that have great facial expressions

A girl that has potential

Back
Top Bottom