Turkey here I come!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just finished my bookings and payment. I'm going in May. It's going to be fun! I can't wait! I'll be on a group tour and everything is planned for 17 days of having a blast! Oh, yeah, I don't speak a word of Turkish--it's a very difficult language and I'm a linguistic klutz. I hope that doesn't hurt too much. I've been to Europe but never in a country with a language as unlike English or French as Turkish.

Sounds wonderful verte! Have a great trip, and be sure to save up some stories for FYM.

What tour company are you going with? We subscribe to a catalog from a wonderful company called MIR Coporation, which runs educational tours of Central Asia, Russia, the Baltics, and "Silk Road" destinations from Turkey to Mongolia. I don't know that we'll ever be able to afford anything beyond self-guided backpacking through these places, but it sure is fun to page through and daydream.

That sounds great, verte! Take lots of pics for us and enjoy yourself!

You've waited so long for this - congrats on finally making it happen! You'll have to take lots of pics & bring yourself safely back to us with amazing travel stories! :yes: :up: :hug:

Have an awesome trip, Verte and taste all the olives you can get your hands on! :wink: Have some for me! And yea, come back with tons of stories and pictures....I would love to see Turkey and Istanbul.

yolland said:
Sounds wonderful verte! Have a great trip, and be sure to save up some stories for FYM.

What tour company are you going with? We subscribe to a catalog from a wonderful company called MIR Coporation, which runs educational tours of Central Asia, Russia, the Baltics, and "Silk Road" destinations from Turkey to Mongolia. I don't know that we'll ever be able to afford anything beyond self-guided backpacking through these places, but it sure is fun to page through and daydream.

Insight. It's a really good company.

BluRmGrl said:
You've waited so long for this - congrats on finally making it happen! You'll have to take lots of pics & bring yourself safely back to us with amazing travel stories! :yes: :up: :hug:

I sure have. I've been waiting this for three years!! I'll probably kiss the ground when I get there! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom