Turin Brakes- Ether Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I just bought this album and its excellent! These 2 guys are truly talented musicians.

If you get the chance to, buy this album! :angry: I think fans the popular bands around here will like what they hear with Turin Brakes, im going to see them open for David Gray this summer, starting to look forward to them more than ole Dave.....:wink:

Songs off here I recommend so far.....
Blue Hour
Average Man
Long Distance
Pain Killer(Summer Rain)

I know the song from their first album, Underdog Save Me, I quite liked it.

I really want this album, thanks to Meggie putting Pain Killer on my mix cd. Luckily, a friend just bought it and is going to burn it for me. :)

:heart: sharing music :heart:

I listened to some of the tracks on this album at Border's listening display today. I quite liked Long Distance :up: , but I wasnt as big a fan of Pain Killer as you all seem to be.

yes, mofo, that is indeed an excellent song, read my review for more wisdom concerning this fine alblum........

its a good alblum

:up:

It is excellent. :) I saw them at an hmv in store gig...very good. There wasn't an incredible stand-out song or anything, but in general, very good. :) And Ollie said his mom was in the audience and talked about her. :cute: But he played 'painkiller' which made me uncomfortable for his mother!! :huh:

I just got the CD this weekend. I've listened once, but I like it a lot. I was already familiar with Painkiller, thanks to Gina (thanks to meegannie) :) and I love that song.

By the way, Gina, I wouldn't by any chance be the friend who's burning it for you? Because, you know, I would never to that kind of thing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom