Tumbleweed Restaurant, Chillicothe, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a commercial network, what did you expect.

Oh Sonya Kruger mentioned something about dancing, where is Darryl Sommers :lol:

On a possibly unrelated note, I don't know, my probably sick brain is getting to me, I saw an ad earlier for Dancing With The Stars' new series. By the looks of things, Red Symonds is the host?! WTF? Is this new, or has he hosted it before? Because that seems like a HUGE mismatch.

Has the artistic gymnastics qualifying started early or something?

On a possibly unrelated note, I don't know, my probably sick brain is getting to me, I saw an ad earlier for Dancing With The Stars' new series. By the looks of things, Red Symonds is the host?! WTF? Is this new, or has he hosted it before? Because that seems like a HUGE mismatch.

Red is a contestant, at least to my knowledge.

I think mum was telling me, in Sundays paper that Daniel McPherson is the new co-host.

Sonya Kruger loves the story behind that picture? SHE'S PROBABLY NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE.

Red is a contestant, at least to my knowledge.

I think mum was telling me, in Sundays paper that Daniel McPherson is the new co-host.

Oooh, right. He looked like host on the ad I saw. Still, odd show for him to appear on.

And that dumb fucking Cal "I'm New Zealand's Worst Hack Comedian And I Appear On Every Aussie TV Show" Wilson is on it too.

Or maybe she's high as a kite.

Thats what the commentators should do before hand, get really drunk and then commentate, that would be good viewing! :up:

:lmao: That would be priceless. Get that "Buddha" Whateverhisnameis rugby commentator dude sloshed. He spouts shit at the best of times; if he's hammered, he'd bring the mindnumbing stupidity with an extra helping of lulz.

Every Olympic ceremony is overly pretentious....but this takes the fucking cake.

Yeah, let's not entertain people or anything.

Hey, guys? Just hurry up and let the athletes parade in. I love that part, seeing what tiny, unknown Pacific atolls and African basketcases send teams of three people to compete in some totally random event. And toi see just how fucking huge the US and Chinese teams are; how many hangers-on they string around their stars to make their Olympic pinus look motherfucking gigantor.

:lmao: That would be priceless. Get that "Buddha" Whateverhisnameis rugby commentator dude sloshed. He spouts shit at the best of times; if he's hammered, he'd bring the mindnumbing stupidity with an extra helping of lulz..

I don't know him, but it sounds like a plan!, at least have Roy and HG or something, they'd make this entertaining!

More Ads :lol:

Hey, some gormless twits waving.

And more ads. Go, 7, go!

movie_sm.jpg

"do u think she suspect a trap?"

:lmao:

I don't know him, but it sounds like a plan!, at least have Roy and HG or something, they'd make this entertaining!

More Ads :lol:

Oh, "Buddha" is a doofus on 7's commentary team. He's a kind of "boundary rider" who's too fat to boundary ride. He thinks he knows stuff about rugby but routinely makes completely wrong and arrogant comments to compensate for the small sporting dick he perceives Australia to have. If he were commentating this drunk, it would both be asinine and hysterical.

But if we want seriously funny people, let's get Ross Noble and Dylan Moran to commentate!

Kruger: "Very tricky to move on that carpet without making a mistake ... or slipping."

Nah, ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom