Tumbleweed Restaurant, Chillicothe, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Night all....all that train chasing has left me out of steam...hawhawhaw....catch ya's later!

Ithink before I go back to school I want to purchase both the flying alarm clock, and the Roomba alarm clock

See Ashley?

I do have a mild fascination with disasters, though. Mainly railway ones, since my family was involved in the two worst rail disasters in Kiwi history, but as an extension of that I find others of interest too, particularly air and sea. Not so much those in mines or factories.

Melbourne got a goal.
angry10.gif

I do have a mild fascination with disasters, though. Mainly railway ones, since my family was involved in the two worst rail disasters in Kiwi history, but as an extension of that I find others of interest too, particularly air and sea. Not so much those in mines or factories.

Ah, but Bonnie spotted it too. It's one of the most recognisable disasters there have been.

I've been meaning to post this for a few days:

YouTube - Etter, Tx train wreck

pwned

Ah, but Bonnie spotted it too. It's one of the most recognisable disasters there have been.

I've been meaning to post this for a few days:

YouTube - Etter, Tx train wreck

pwned

I'd say I'd recognise a fair number of disasters, though I'm not sure I'd necessarily remember much in the way of details.

Oh god, that's bad! Owned alright.

Hello, everyone. :wave:

I keep rearranging my DI list. I think I'm obsessed.

Evening. :wave:

I know the feeling. I think my current list is the only one that hasn't seen significant rearrangement since the first draft was completed, and it still may ...

Up by 70 at half time. They slowed down in the second quarter - let's hope they go OFF THE FUCKING HOOK in the second half.

I just turned on the telly and noted it was half time, with some Demons guy going on about how they'll match the Cats in the second half. LIKE HELL. :lmao:

I want my 200-13 call to prove right.

Have a good one, Ashley! :wave:

I wish I had a laptop. I'm so exhausted and both hot and cold, and lying in bed while posting sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom