Try to visit Interference without DESCRIBING... Can ya do it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm:

i should probably start getting ready, my friends should be getting here any minute, then we're going haunted hayriding or bowling, can't decided yet :hmm: and then sleepover!!!

so bye for now :wave:

you don't like zootv john? I personally don't care much for the middle portion but the beginning and end are simply amazing

bono_212 said:
you don't like zootv john? I personally don't care much for the middle portion but the beginning and end are simply amazing

Nope, the songs just don't click with me on it, only Angel of Harlem sounded good from what I saw

:lol:

has kara not been describing much lately either? :ohmy:

hey john and u2vertigofly- you're wayne right? damn i can't even remember since we weren't really in here at the same time. sorry :sad:

i have to leave in a few cos halftime is over (football...)

edit: my last fm is last.fm/user/lemon_lover :up:

^^ sure yis do :wink:

so you been well lately?

I haven't seen ya in decades

we haven't had the late nigth/early morning convos lately

9000 :ohmy: congrats, you rule!!!!!!

oh, duh :der:

i knew there was a wayne and a ken and i didn't get to know either of you very well cos you came as i was leaving...you would think that waynetravis has the word wayne in his name would be a clue as to which is which. :coocoo:

anyway twas lovely talking to you both, i'm off to watch OSU pummell the shit out of whatever sorry team it is they're playing :drool:

...and yeah john i've been pretty decent lately, have been up late but haven't thought to get on AIM. i'm trying to be less of an insomniac if i can, but if i'm up late any night next week I'll be sure to get on AIM. good times...

hope youre doing well too, leaving now :hug: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom