Try to visit Interference without DESCRIBING... Can ya do it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i probs slept too long today, woke up at 5pm.

I probs need a new computer chair too.

^ahhh, that makes sense...my back always kills me after i'm done with work, 6+ hours on my feet and my back hates me for the rest of the day :sigh:

Am i the only one who as soon as they find a pen or a pencil around the house or somewhere they just randomly begin to drum with it lol.

Doing it now with 2 pencils

Irishteen said:
< is goin' to bed, night y'all :wave:

same

< good night all :wave:

IS THIS ROCK N ROLL

LLOR N KCOR SIHT SI

HTEET YM NAELC DNA HSAW A EVAH LLIW I PU EKAW I NEHW

unlock the vaz code and win yourself a

apple_lisa.gif

um, having a life, and all that?? :p

crew/homework=insane=good grades :D = no computer time :( = no time for describe buddies = sad me :sad: = i need to stop doing so much math homework :drool:

i'm ignoring my friends right now, they're in the living room watching dvds, while i'm on here, which i haven't been in like a week :hug:

U2vertigofly said:

Cassie any pics of the stuff yet?

Nope, not yet, but I'm wearing the shirt and the bracelet right now...:drool: the shirt is super comfy and very :cool:

They only had the Desi(RED) in green, Bo(RED) in black/charcoal, and Hamme(RED) (that one still throws me off...but oh well) in white

^^no, i get it, but i'm not sure why they'd put it on the front of a shirt that's for a charity...i guess dumb college guys will buy it :shrug:

^hey! it's worth it :D

haha, i love that song! :love:

our theme song is currently rock the boat :der:

that or any Wham! song :drool:

at state championships last spring, we walked around with a boom box on someone's head, singing that Hanson song MmmBop? :lmao: and when someone went to the Porti-a-Potty, we would stand outside and serenade them with it :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom