try sticking these things into your...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/news/local/4251107.htm

This guy's penile implant could have backfired, literally

One could say that this guy really got nailed. Or that he wanted to go off with a bang. (In fact, a colleague did say those things.)

But we won't.

We'll only pass along the news that a Trenton man recently inserted a nail and a firecracker into his penis (his urethra, to be specific) and then walked across a bridge to the Morrisville, Pa., police station for help.

Morrisville police said they didn't know why he did either thing.

The name of the self-mutilator has been withheld to prevent confusion with guys of the same or similar names who do NOT put objects into their penises.

The Trenton man was taken to a hospital for "help"...if you get our drift.

everyone assumes he did it on purpose, but from all indications, it was OBVIOUSLY an accident.

that is just sick...perhaps he wanted a bigger one and couldn't afford one on his own, and insurance won't pay for it, so maybe he decided to have a freak accident and the insurance would pay for a new one.....

or perhaps the guy is just insane....

I once paid to see a man put a firecracker up his arse, light it and giggle like a hyena when it exploded.

All in the name of the Tokyo Shock Boys.

It was brilliant.

but the question remains: why do women not get these things from having sex with deviant men?

i am seriously lol-ing here

Angela Harlem said:
I once paid to see a man put a firecracker up his arse, light it and giggle like a hyena when it exploded.

All in the name of the Tokyo Shock Boys.

It was brilliant.

:lmao:

Tokyo shock boys?!? What's that supposed to be?

Re: i am seriously lol-ing here

U2girl said:

:lmao:

Tokyo shock boys?!? What's that supposed to be?

The Tokyo Shock Boys are/were this group of entertainers for want of a better term. I think there was about 4-5 of them and they had this show that toured and did weird stuff. Absolutely crazy insane things that no one else would even think of doing. Lighting a firecracker up their arse was one. Tying string to their testicles and the other end to an office wheelie chair and pulling a girl from the audience across the stage was another.

They had so many gross and weird tricks. I won't post them here in case folks get offended, but they were highly entertaining.

They were fom Tokyo, hence the name.

Hilarious stuff I thought.
:D

TripThruUreWires said:
um, sidenote to everyone: just because this guy hails from Trenton, NJ, please do not formulate any unwarranted conclusions or stereotypes about new jerseyans...we have enough to overcome already.

you guys are well-known for making picante sauce there. no?

Back
Top Bottom