Try Not to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! Sorry about earlier, i had to go quick. Love the new sig by the way Wayne;)
Hey JanuaryStar, I'm a new recruit!:D

Rob

^^ that's alright,
i made the sig myself :D

^ of course i do!!
i'm gonna print it onto photo paper in a minute

what song? :hyper:

I love thunder-I'm sort of a freak in that way i reckon! Used to hate it when i was younger but now i love it! And rain too... rain is good!:D

^&^^ Can I just say that I'm finding you guys just a little scary right now? :yikes: :lol:

Just kidding... :wink:

No, seriously... I hate thunder.. I really do... If I would have been alone at home last night I would have turned freakin' mad... Really... :sad:

Well being at home alone with thunder could be different for me!:D
I love the rain though... i wish it was raining right now! lol

I admire people who really don't find thunder scary at all :yes:

Rob, you could come here... I think it's starting to rain here :wink:

Haha, thanks MJ;) When it rains I always wanna listen to the Doors Riders In The Storm-Especially if there's thunder as well! The perfect 'storm' song!:D

i know The Doors and Jim Morrison, but i don't know their songs.
same goes with the Beatles and any other band i know, but dont know their songs!! :huh:

yeah :hmm:

Talking about the Doors. Anyone ever see the Doors film with Val Kilmer? I remember watching it years ago when I was younger and I liked it then. Haven't seen it for ages though.

I just really know the hits from the Doors. I've got 20 songs from them on my i-pod and love them all. Never really got into the other tracks on their abums though. Same with the Beatles... and The Stones.

Back
Top Bottom