try and ruin me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screaming Flower said:
ok i'm going to go watch the red sox finish off the damn yankees. goodnight ladies. :angry: :kiss:

JDST4.JPG

good idea! :angry: :sexywink:

In my experience, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, the only men I've ever seen wearing braces are so fat that their pants would stay up no matter what they were doing.

The only exception I can think of is the guy in your photo.

i worry only about vargas and the sweet meats.

yes, that's right. vargas and the sweet meats are the band everyone's talking about, with billboard calling their soft melodies "nothing short of the second coming of matchbox twenty".

I dunno, Matchbox Twenty have a certain bland mashed-potatoes vibe that can be very comforting when you just feel like screaming at the walls.

You know, sometimes you can't make it on your own. And that's where Matchbox Twenty come in. They remind me that I am on my own.

"How cool would it be if like 'General Hospital' got like bands to play on it? That would be like really cool. You know, like, 'Emergency in the ER!' And then they're like, 'Matchbox 20 is here! Rob Thomas choked on a carrot!' And they play a song, that'd be fucking great!"

Back
Top Bottom