Truth or Consequences, New Mexico Superthread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway it's not as bad as you might think. I mean, it is driving me crazy and all, but it's gonna be so fucking amazing on August 8th. Like 30 times.

I trust it but I take it properly. . .
Yeah, me too. Plus my dumb ovaries never worked properly in the first place. I'm taking the pill both to regulate my hormones, and to avoid teh evil babies.

If I was to ever someday want kids, I'd probably have to have some kind of fertility treatments :yikes:

BUT KIDS ARE BAD. Someday when I can afford it, I'm getting my tubes tied.

Yeah, me too. Plus my dumb ovaries never worked properly in the first place. I'm taking the pill both to regulate my hormones, and to avoid teh evil babies.

If I was to ever someday want kids, I'd probably have to have some kind of fertility treatments :yikes:

BUT KIDS ARE BAD. Someday when I can afford it, I'm getting my tubes tied.

teh evil babies :lol:

The nieghbours have these little baby magpies that just run free around the area. One of them came to our front yard, I picked her up and hand fed her and everything. Only problem is that my cat lives in the front yard, and this magpie is really unsuspecting (she was basically chasing him before).

So now everyone knows my secret. I told a few people in real life and they thought our relationship was in trouble. Actually, it's never been better than in the last 6 months since we got engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom