Truth or Consequences, New Mexico Superthread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for that to happen. I made a joke about one of my friend's dad a few years ago, and he instantly deadpanned back "my dad's dead."

I felt fucking rotten.

I've had that happen to me. Of course, the person was a lying cunt.

She's gonna say something like 8 now and get all self-conscious and you're gonna feel like a jackass.

I knew a guy who claimed he lost his virginity at age 8 to his friend's high school-aged sister.

I laughed.

That and I didn't have a condom and wasn't willing to get dressed, go out in the snow, drive to the nearest convenience store, buy a condom, drive back, get naked, and get her into the mood again.
This is why condoms should come in cereal boxes :up:

Speaking of which, anybody want some free condoms? They gave me a bunch when I went for my birth control pills, but I don't need them :shrug:

hmmmmm..... :hmm: this worries me

ALOT!
Don't worry darling, when I'm done with you, I'll come right to you :sexywink:

... really?
No, not really. I've been referring to myself as a 'classy whore' for ages and frequently offering my 'services' to virgin friends. If I weren't in a relationship I'd consider it, but not if it involved traveling half way around the world.

good girl, and boy. . .
I have 2 male friends who have 3 children each. It astounds me that each and every pregnancy was a "mistake"

Well, no worries about it now. It's a deep dark secret that me and the lady decided just to avoid pre-marriage pregnancy scares, we're gonna just get each other off manually til we get married. It's been 90 days so far. Fucking hell.

Well, no worries about it now. It's a deep dark secret that me and the lady decided just to avoid pre-marriage pregnancy scares, we're gonna just get each other off manually til we get married. It's been 90 days so far. Fucking hell.

OH MY GOD WHY?????????????????????????????

just use a rubber dude !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom