Trump and Melania wedding frock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:
Meh-lah-nyah.

The 'nia' sound is something in between nia and nyah - really depends on how quickly it is said by a Slavic speaker.

Meh-lah-nyah flows a lot better than the clunky ways I was trying to pronouce it.

Thanks. I get really irritated if I can't pronounce the words I'm reading.

bonosgirl84 said:
thirty five million dollars.

what the hell is the matter with rich people.

These are the same people who would bitch and moan about paying $35 million in taxes.

Blech...there's a reason these people make me sick.

Melon

melon said:

These are the same people who would bitch and moan about paying $35 million in taxes.

Blech...there's a reason these people make me sick.

Melon

well to be fair id rather spend 35 million on something of my choice than have to give it to the government as well

what i dont really understand is celebrity worship

who really cares what those people are doing, who's marrying who, who is going to the wedding...

shows like access hollywood just kind of disturb me

Last edited:
Chizip said:
well to be fair id rather spend 35 million on something of my choice than have to give it to the government as well.

The thing is that spending $35 million is clearly nothing to him. Donald Trump still is and will remain insanely wealthy after spending that much money.

Melon

I don't care what celebrities are doing. I do have a weak spot for wedding frocks though. I don't really care whos. Can you post a photo of your wedding frock Chizip? :hyper:

beli said:
I don't care what celebrities are doing. I do have a weak spot for wedding frocks though. I don't really care whos. Can you post a photo of your wedding frock Chizip? :hyper:

sorry, im never getting married

and im sure to even the richest of people, 35 million does mean something

they need it to impress everybody on how lavishly they can spend it on things, like weddings

Chizip said:

sorry, im never getting married

and im sure to even the richest of people, 35 million does mean something

they need it to impress everybody on how lavishly they can spend it on things, like weddings

You're right. Donald can't run off to a bed and breakfast and have a quite ceremony, there'd be no PR in that. This wedding is less about love, and more about the cover of People and getting people to watch his stupid show.

The crazy thing is how some regular people end up getting the equivalent of a mortgage for their wedding. A friend of mine went over 10k in the hole for his wedding and it was pretty small.

Wonderful way to start a marriage with bills hanging over your head. Sheesh!

Donald Trump is a pompous ass anyway. Why do you think everything has Trump on it? He probably has Trump tattooed somewhere on his wife's ass too.

MrBrau1 said:
What the hell name is Melania? Melanoma?

Erm, she's from Slovenia - the original name is Melanija Knavs. (what you read is just the Americanised version)

Second, it is a regular Slovene name, nothing X-men or anything Melanoma or weird about it. :eyebrow:

It's pronounced -me (like saying "met" but without the letter t)
- la (like "luck" but without the last two letters)
- ni (like saying "knit" but without the final t sound)
- ya.

Try saying Mel and Aniya (accent on the letter A and make a short "ee" sound after letter n, don't say it like Anya) together and it's what it sounds like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom