Tru Calling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

therulz

Acrobat
I got a chance to watch this show the other night while waiting for the new episode of ER..kind of ?dead zone?y but neat in a Sci-fi Good Samaritan kind of way...I liked it...what do you think?

It's a new network show where 'Tru' is a (cute and smart)med student wannabe that works in a morgue. She has second sight like in the dead zone where she uses it to prevent things from killing innocent people...though her sight isn't touch induced, she dreams it the night before it is to happen and then gets a chance to slightly change history.

Dejavu....like when you have a distinct feeling you have met someone before or something really significant is going to happen because you remember something someone did or said or how they looked, even if you have never really met before...but it all stems from a dream (and she doesn't want the people she is trying to save to think she is a nut so she doesn't just tell them hey goofball I am trying to save your life)...I am sure we have all done that at least one time.

thats all well and good ms Rulz.
I did happen to ask another friend if they had seen this show and they did not either..:|
BUT I do have a little bit of good news..would you like me to share it with you??:wink:

Back
Top Bottom