Tropfest & The Nugget

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
Well I've returned from the Australian film festival, seeing the two films I'm allowed to see by the local censor/rating committee (one of these days I must post a rant about that): Tropfest 2002 and The Nugget. Tropfest is a collection of short films with a common theme running through it, and the Nugget is a rather funny laugh-a-minute comedy about three men who find a gold nugget in the bush, and also stars Eric Bana (whom I believe is going to be the Hulk). I found it quite funny, even though I couldn't appreciate some of the jokes having not been to Australia before.

Has anyone else seen these two (or rather, fourteen) films? Opinions?

Never heard of said festival or films. And I've been to many festivals before :uhoh: I'll have to look them up at filmthreat.com Thanks for the recommendation :up: Btw if ya like risque films and shorts... you outta try the Spike and Mikes Festival of Animation. That's where the likes of Bevis & Butthead, Bill Plympton, South Park & No Neck Joe made it big. Yes it's not very classy, but oh so good heh heh heh...

Cleasai said:
you outta try the Spike and Mikes Festival of Animation. Yes it's not very classy, but oh so good heh heh heh...

oh my god i remember those!:laugh:
those animated films were fuuunny!!:lmao:

i just remember the reeeeally bad ones. its been too long since i've seen them i dont remember the titles hehe.

My brother and I just went to one this last fall... while we were waiting in line a drunk guy fell over and knocked his teeth out :no:

Back
Top Bottom