Tron!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
OMIGOD!!!! lmao! I just saw a commercial for the 20th Anniversary re-release of TRON on DVD!!!!!
biggrin.gif
I LOVED that movie!!
Who here rememberes that movie??? I think that was the very first movie I ever saw in the theatre. No that was Star Wars... but TRON rocks! lol!! Who else here loves Tron? haha

TRON appreciation thread.... I wonder if seeing the movie some 20 years later will be a disappointment. (like ET) ugh. No, Tron will persevere! Two thumbs up for Tron!

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Originally posted by Angel:
OMIGOD!!!! lmao! I just saw a commercial for the 20th Anniversary re-release of TRON on DVD!!!!!
biggrin.gif
I LOVED that movie!!
Who here rememberes that movie??? I think that was the very first movie I ever saw in the theatre. No that was Star Wars... but TRON rocks! lol!! Who else here loves Tron? haha

TRON appreciation thread.... I wonder if seeing the movie some 20 years later will be a disappointment. (like ET) ugh. No, Tron will persevere! Two thumbs up for Tron!

Heh ET is still cool!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Tron is a cool old movie from the early 80's where this guy enters inside an arcade game if I remember correctly. It was just one of those cool, before it's time movies. The special effects and what not might be crap now in 2002, but back 1982 it was the coolest thing. I love that movie!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

I remember seeing it on The Disney Channel when I was like 8, so about 12 years ago. I hardly remember a thing about it, except one of the guys being an awesome arcade game player or something.

------------------
Change is the only constant

TRON!!! I was only one when it came out but it was a video staple around my house. I still only have it on the beta tape that we used to watch
rolleyes.gif
Perhaps the DVD would be a good investment...

Homer Simpson (when he ends up in the 3rd dimension and the Springfield gang asks him to describe where he is): Umm, anybody see the movie Tron???

*silence*

lol

Originally posted by senrab:
Homer Simpson (when he ends up in the 3rd dimension and the Springfield gang asks him to describe where he is): Umm, anybody see the movie Tron???

*silence*

lol

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes - um, I mean no.

Back
Top Bottom