Triumph The Insult Dog Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is great........

FOR ME TO POOP ON
comedy1_1.jpg

Do they sell puppets that look like Triumph?

Cuz I've been looking for one for a long time

along w/ some Fly glasses :bono:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Do they sell puppets that look like Triumph?

Cuz I've been looking for one for a long time

along w/ some Fly glasses :bono:

I found one on ebay, but they guy was charging like 200 bucks for it. I was gonna roast my friend at his going away party with it.

I love that Bon Jovi one, and Im impressed at how great they were , and able to laugh at themselves. I love it when he keeps calling him " Richie Sambuka". Another Hilarious one is when he messes with all the dorks in line for star wars.

DeadMansParty said:
I love that Bon Jovi one, and Im impressed at how great they were , and able to laugh at themselves. I love it when he keeps calling him " Richie Sambuka". Another Hilarious one is when he messes with all the dorks in line for star wars.

"We don't talk about spoilers"
"here's a spoiler: you will die alone"

:lmao:

hey Laird - is there a thread to post that South Park link? That would probably be funny for everyone to post as well :giggle:

So I hear you're doing a vampire movie yes?
Finally a role that REQUIRES you to suck

triumphBOnjovi.jpg

I was playing golf with some guys this past summer and one of them had a head cover which looked like Triumph but he had never heard of Triumph before. The two other guys knew who I was talking about so later on during the round after the guy with the Triumph headcover drove a ball in the woods, I grabbed the Triumph lookalike a gave him the speel of "that was a great drive................................................................for me to poop on. I keed, I keed."

Well, the other 2 fellas lost it for the next few holes but the guy who had the headcover was not amused. BUT I enjoyed it.:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom