Trista and Ryan, The new Ben and Jen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i care about them about as much as i care about nick and jessica

damn fools, all of them

youre a damn fool :wink:

im looking forward to the sequel of the wedding, trista and ryan's divorce proceedings

they are the winning couple of one of the bachelor/bachelorette shows

they have had a 3 part series on their wedding, the actual ceremony is tonight, the so-called wedding of the decade, i decided to watch a few sex]conds of it to see what it was like and it made me want to barf

i was gonna ask too...

i've never heard of them.

chizip, you officially know too much.

Hey! :angry:

What can I say, I'm a huge sucker for this stuff, it makes me cry. It would be very sad if they got divorced. I think Ryan is great but Trista can get kind of annoying and cutesy.

Anyway, I love watching weddings, no matter whose they are. :cute:

I never got into the whole Bachelor or Bachelorette series. I try to every time it airs for the new season but I give up after one show. I was just fed up with turning to ABC to see the commercials about this "wedding of the decade" :| (I thought those type of titles were deserved for the likes of British Royalty or Jen and Ben :wink: ) and tuning in to ET or E! to hear about the details about Trista's obsession with pink and the $2 million spent for this over rated event.

Last edited:
Justified said:
and tuning in to ET or E! to hear about the details about Trista's obsession with pink and the $2 million spent for this over rated event.

Oh don't you mean $4 MILLION!! That is just assinine. The wedding wasn't even that nice. It was especially lame that Trista rehersed jumping into Ryan's arms when the preacher dude said "you may now kiss the bride":barf:

PS I think trista looks kinda like tonya harding.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom