Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah fair call. 60 years without a drink sounds pretty damn 'recovered' to me :scratch:

i just read that drowning man is bono writing about adam...

take my hand...
this love will last forever...

not what i thought :shrug:

that's not dinner! :lol:

i got to interview mark thompson today (geelong coach).

he has a policy; every work experience kid has to ask the first question. i shit myself. then all of a sudden i asked about mark blake (ruckman who has played majority of past three years but was dropped for the 07 flag and has been dropped again). and it shocked him, he was literally stumped :D they were expecting a lot worse. then i chimed in again later on, he was really excited. "who says you get two ask two questions?"

it was pretty awesome :D

also, don't know if you heard jen/cin, but some 14yo girl from a school in belmont committed suicide, so i went along to the press conference that the principal had today, that was pretty interesting.

its more dinner than i had- bowl of yoghurt-

see i told you work experience was awesome danny!

i thought that girl was from western heights? school suicides tend to go in rashes like that every couple years.

yeah that's the one. couldn't remember the name. the journo from 7 got in a bit of shit cos she spoke to some kids, got pulled up by the principal.

then the bloke at the addy made me transcribe the 13 minute interview, and didn't let me write a story, the bastard. :grumpy:

i have shephard's pie waiting for me... just waiting for the maccas to digest.

yeah that's the one. couldn't remember the name. the journo from 7 got in a bit of shit cos she spoke to some kids, got pulled up by the principal.

then the bloke at the addy made me transcribe the 13 minute interview, and didn't let me write a story, the bastard. :grumpy:

i have shephard's pie waiting for me... just waiting for the maccas to digest.

gotta love making the work experience boy do the transcribing ...

so any thing of yours in tomorrow that i should read? i dont even use that newspaper to line my cat litter box :lol:

whoa, lots of activity!!
I think I'll have smashed egg on toast. CinBoys Dad felt sorry for him and bought him groceries. Now I have twelve eggs to use. :up:

I heard a mutter about the school thing but will prolly get the paper tomorrow and read up on it.

well, i did write a piece on lodging a tax return for the first time... :lol: probably won't use it though.

much better than at the sun however, at least i get to do half-real stuff..

tea time anyway!

the guy who wrote that suicide story is really nice, but he's got this orange, very distinctive, old-fashioned, pointy-at-the-ends mustache, it's great :lol:

still haven't done mine. only just realised they didn't send ours out, they gave them out, and i was at uni that day.

i think i'm still missing out on youth allowance too...

^:lol: I have a bowl but it's in Corio :doh:

no bacon but I could get some. Have frozen veg, pasta, worcetshire sauce, tomato sauce, cheese, milk, ummmm canned spag, potato and leek soup, curry powder, garlic granules.. .that's about it. Surely I can make something decent if I chuck some of that in a dish with eggos.

frozen veg and pasta in a dish with the potato n leek soup on top and add cheese , bake in oven for half n hour or so ?

forgot to say add some garlic granules and the worsceshire

Amsterdam II was fucking OFF THE HOOK, people.

Now time to sleep. I am so exhausted. Wasn't well today, and now I just hurt all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom