Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said when I play ice hockey in the winter, I'm still nervous skating despite the fact I've got so much equipment on that there would really need to be a serious impact to do any real damage. You can get the wind knocked out of you.. but me skating in winter without all that gear.. I am uber nervous.

That being said when I play ice hockey in the winter, I'm still nervous skating despite the fact I've got so much equipment on that there would really need to be a serious impact to do any real damage. You can get the wind knocked out of you.. but me skating in winter without all that gear.. I am uber nervous.

ice hockey? fuck no ! blades would be scary :crack:

we are talking old school 1980's 4 wheel skates with fluro headbands , CHOOSE LIFE Tshirts and leggins arent we cin hahahhaha

are you meeting up with the others ?

Yup! Doing all my travelling with Kim, then meeting up with Theresa (Wildhoney) once we get there. Then of course we'll be meeting up with Ax, Ali and GG2 at the concerts themselves and for epic drinking times! :hyper:

snape with sex hair is creeping me out btw!!!!!

:giggle: It's sexy, you know it.

Thanks! I can't wait :hyper: I don't think it's even properly hit me yet - I'm sure that'll happen once I'm on the plane!!

I'm still holding out for a down under tour as well, though. I mean, I think it's gonna take a LOT to top Auckland II on the Vertigo tour :drool:

what time does your flight leave?

everyone should keep hanging on for a downunder tour, the more good thoughts the better. hell i might even hop accross and do nz too if they come. :hmm: although the turbulance is pretty fucked up btwn sydney and kiwi land i hear.

5.30pm tomorrow!

Omg yes, that would be awesome! I'll be doing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and NZ I think. If I have to ditch one of those because of money it'll be Brisbane. Fingers crossed! :pray:

well sweetie i know you will have a mindblowingly amazing time , have a safe flight and
best wishes, im going now, things to do and too many thread watchers around ,

:hug:

^ Sometimes it feels nice to cut yourself off for a little bit. More than a few days is a worry though. Hope she feels ok soon :hug:

I been rollerskating. :love: Been to CinBoys house and the milkbar. Didn't fall once. Prollly looked like a dick with arms flailing but I don't care. :dance:

Brief hello. It's my last day in Liechtenstein and Switzerland. :(

I really have become fond of this part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom