Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, I'm listening to obscure Kiwi music on my computer.

Truth. Though I still want some Liechtensteinian beer ffs. DAMN YOU STUPID SUPERMARKET. Who's ever heard of one closing at 5 PM on a SATURDAY? :crack: :madwife: :angry:
Or that restaurant place not being open AT ALL on a Saturday! Still, it worked out pretty well for us.

Yeah, I have a pile of dark laundry in the bathroom, my t-shirts and jeans.. prolly some more undies so I can pack..
Same here... my PJs need a wash too.

Hm, I'm not sure if we actually have berry pie. I know we have cherry pie, which is quite okay. I'll probably get just a half, I don't see us finishing an entire pie in one day.
Cherry, berry, it's all good! :drool:

I guess that depends on how big a pie it is... Four of us at home have been known to polish off an apple/custard pie in one sitting.

I was btw thinking of dinner tonight, some meat out of the freezer with *wiki's* conical cabbage?

Not sure what conical cabbage is.... *also wikis*
Well, I've not eaten much cabbage in my life, but I'm sure it'll be good.

That restaurant had a good bratwurst. :drool: And the beer.

We'll throw in another batch later today then. And I'll have to shower soon. Ugh, do not want.

Other word for it is oxheart cabbage I think.

Alison, do you want to do the photo transfer soon?

And GG2, later today I'll put the photos on your external drive.

Ah right, that too indeed! and I need to upload amsterdam pics to my laptop and then edit them all to put online.

and I still need a shower.

Speaking of showers, I better have one before dinner at the very least ...

Hooray for showers and photo transfers and airbeds... I dunno if I'll be able to get my pics online yet. There are only a few that worked okay.

Postwhores. :tsk:

While you were fooling around I got a very respectable forest fruit pie containing at least five different kinds of berries.

AND An Interference blue airbed for Dublin.

Dessert tonight is going to be Pitastically respectable!

So, I'm thinking of doing my recipe of conical cabbage with apple and raisins. :hmm: Perhaps some soy sauce with that..

You're not allergic to soy right Ax?

Btw what time would you guys want to eat? 7ish? 8ish? I'd have to put the sausages in the microwave to defrost them a bit faster I think, since they're defrosting in the fridge now... which is better for the meat, but doesn't go that fast.

That sounds good to me. I'm not allergic to anything in that. I am a bit hungry now, but can wait for later if that suits better.

That sounds good to me. I'm not allergic to anything in that. I am a bit hungry now, but can wait for later if that suits better.

Ok good. Well I'm getting a bit hungry too, but I'm too lazy to get up and start cooking right now.
How about I start at 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom