Tribute to a dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
This is from the dailydrool.com Basset hound website. My brother knew the dog and the owner. It's very sad. He was only 7 and became sick very suddenly and died in a matter of days. Lots of people are heartbroken. He was a special dog. He never even barked, he tried to talk like a human. He was very much like a person and was loved a lot. I just wanted to post this great collage of his life and his accomplishments in his honor. :(

collage2.jpg

collage1.jpg

RIP Caruso. I know you're at the Rainbow Bridge now.

Last edited:
I hate to see doggies go
they are a true gift from heaven

man's best friend is what we call them, but they are also woman's best friend too

They are full of love and they are the most loyal being on this planet earth

My mom had this beautiful little maltese named Gizzmo *Gizzie RIP

His life was all about her.
He would bite my dad every night when my dad got into the bed with mom at first

If I hugged mom he would bite me

He was SO protective of her that he would folow her everywhere and study her

If she pulled out her car keys he got sad because he knew she was leaving

He like dme because I would play with him a lot and roll the ball around the house for him to chase and fetch back to me

The night she brought him home as a little pup he cried all night so she would rock him to sleep and put an alarm clock in his bed so he would hear noise and not be alone

When mom broke her leg in 98 she limped around the house, Gizzie would follow her around as normal, but he adopted his own limp too

He got sick soon afterwards

2 days before he passed away, I dreamed that he was drowning.

THen he died of kidney failure, and his lungs filled up with fluid:sad:

He was 12

That was the hardest loss I've ever felt.

She now has a new maltese who is Casper. He bears a strong resemblance to Gizzie, but he has a little bit sweeter of a personality. He loves me when I go visit and play with him, and he never bites dad.

He still perfers mom though.

These dogs are true gifts from GOD

They always love you
Never leave you
THey will always be there for you

even if they are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge:sad:

I'm sorry z edge. Thank you so much for sharing your story. That's so sad and I know just how you feel. I have tragic pet tales I won't type now or cry into my keyboard. Your dream freaked me out, wow dude. Weird stuff has happened to me like that too and I know it means something. I'm starting to cry now, thinking about all the friends I have at the Rainbow Bridge. :sad:

thanks Gypsy, and my respects to that beautiful basset pictured above, who is undoubtedly waiting at the bridge

*hugs*

dogs are truly a gift. just be happy that they entered your life in the first place...once my dog ran away and i got this intense fear that she wasn't coming back. i felt so alone, and i wanted to cry...right then i looked out my window and saw her...i've never felt so relieved in my life...i also had another dog who we lost to cancer...dogs teach us lessons in faithfulness and trust and love...not to sound too cheesy or anything...finally, my dog is the best when i'm upset...i just talk to her and i feel much better...

Back
Top Bottom