TRENT REZNOR In Negotiations With KORN/LIMP BIZKIT Management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
NINE INCH NAILS mastermind Trent Reznor is in negotiations with The Firm (KORN, LIMP BIZKIT) for management, according to Hits Daily Double. Reznor has been represented by Conservative Management's John A. Malm.

NINE INCH NAILS are currently working on their new album, tentatively titled "Bleedthrough", for an early 2004 release through Nothing/Interscope Records. The follow-up to 1999's "The Fragile" reportedly features co-production contributions from Atticus Ross (12 ROUNDS, TAPEWORM), Jerome Dillon, Leo Herrera, mix engineer Rich Costey and Rick Rubin (SYSTEM OF A DOWN, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, AUDIOSLAVE), among others. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "The Line Begins To Blur", "Every Day Is Exactly The Same" and "My Dead Friend"

WOW! New NIN :yes: can't wait! As long as the music is kick ass I could care less who Reznor signs up with.

what is Mr. Reznor's address? I'd like to send him some sweets, an ice-cream soda and a copy of 'the Lion King' DVD for Chrimbo, I think it should cheer the fella up.

hahaaha

actualy, i sa a picture of him smiling once...it was pretty damn scary.

yertle-the-turtle said:
what is Mr. Reznor's address? I'd like to send him some sweets, an ice-cream soda and a copy of 'the Lion King' DVD for Chrimbo, I think it should cheer the fella up.

Oddly, it is VERY VERY easy to get Reznor's address over the internet.

I think he likes Reeces Peanut Butter cups.

Not that I would know. I'm not a stalker or anything like that.......:shifty:

seriously though, I'm not holding my breath about this "new release" from NIN. He made an announcement for his last album, The Fragile 2 FLIPPIN YEARS before it came out. :|

as are multiple other trent reznors...

:eyebrow:

multiple trent reznors? that sounds pretty funny...

you know what's scary?

stalking yourself.

or finding yourself while stalking yourself.

Should I alert the FBI?? :rolleyes:

:p

Actually the New Orleans Tourism Board makes it very easty to stal....uh....find Trent Reznor's address.

They provide walking tours through the Garden District. His house is one of the stops on the tour. So, not only can you send him any goodies you want, but if you are in the area, you can stand like a nerd in front of his house and take pictures of it.

Not that.....I.....ever...did any of that. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom