Trading Spaces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Since most tv shows suck these days, I've been watching more Discovery Channel and The Learning Channel shows.

A friend of mine said she had a new favorite show, Trading Spaces, and surprisingly it is one of my favorite shows too!

So, I was just wondering if anyone else here likes the interior decorating show Trading Spaces? (on The Learning Channel)

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/tradingspaces.html

If thats like the show over here with Carol Smillie in it where they swap houses and decorate them- that show is cool :up: :D

Lara Mullen said:
If thats like the show over here with Carol Smillie in it where they swap houses and decorate them- that show is cool :up: :D

Well, I don't know who Carol Smillie is, but it is the show where they swap people's houses and re-decorate a room in 2 days :)

LOVE MUSCLE said:
hell no :no:

i thought you meant that show with Eddie Murphy and the Dan Ackroyd conehead dude

:madspit: :wink:

-------------------------

That would be Trading Places, and that was a good movie too.

*slaps you with something* :tongue:

ABEL said:

Well, I don't know who Carol Smillie is, but it is the show where they swap people's houses and re-decorate a room in 2 days :)

I think its trading places here im not sure??? :confused:

Its the same type o'show but

We have one on channel 5 here- ppl need help selling their house and they get this REALLY blunt american woman in and she criticises everything thats wrong with the house lol its hilarious but in the end she has the house looking really nice and then the ppl get it sold- its funny :up:

Lara Mullen said:

Trading Spaces is a spinoff of the ORIGINAL British version (which, IMO, is MUCH better) -- the original is called Changing Rooms, and is hosted by Carol Smillie. :) I LOVE Changing Rooms. It's on BBC America, in case any Americans want to watch it.

Giant Lemon said:

LOL, I agree. Paige is really annoying- way too perky! But I do like the show. Vern's my favorite designer.

My fave too...I'd LOVE him to design my bedroom!!!!! :drool: He makes the most beautiful bedrooms!!!!!!

elevatedmole said:

Trading Spaces is a spinoff of the ORIGINAL British version (which, IMO, is MUCH better) -- the original is called Changing Rooms, and is hosted by Carol Smillie. :) I LOVE Changing Rooms. It's on BBC America, in case any Americans want to watch it.

I like Changing Rooms much better than Trading Spaces...Ground Force is also one of my new favorites from BBC America :up:

Trading Spaces is on now! YAY!!!!

Two episodes in a row!!!! LOL. :lol:

next saturday and sunday...two whole days of Trading Spaces!

*goes to buy popcorn*

*gets VCR ready*

Woo hoo!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom