TPBM #16!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
true, though I don't think the Khmer Rouge actually gave a damn about agriculture

tpbm thinks the new rollercoasters kick butt on the old wooden ones

The only fields the Khmer Rouge cared about were the killing fields. The were all about domination, humiliation and genocide. They're professed love of agriculture and communism was only a disguise. Otherwise, the majority of their society wouldn't have starved. This was not Babylon. And this isn't FYM. Sorry, not a big fan of Pol Pot or his take on an agrarian society

false, don't own an ipod

tpbm believes everything politicians say

The only fields the Khmer Rouge cared about were the killing fields. The were all about domination, humiliation and genocide. They're professed love of agriculture and communism was only a disguise. Otherwise, the majority of their society wouldn't have starved. This was not Babylon. And this isn't FYM. Sorry, not a big fan of Pol Pot or his take on an agrarian society

false, don't own an ipod

tpbm believes everything politicians say

Um, like I'm a fan? Jesus Christ.

I just said the Khmer Rouge didn't care about agriculture. You said they cared very much about it. I disagreed. I don't think they cared, underneath the surface, one bit about developing an agrarian society. I misunderstood you. I apologize.

No, but I've been to the Whirling Brothers Circus :yes: :giggle:

DAMN!! :giggle: Carek you're too fast!!!....No to the body lotion....

tpbm hates sore throats that make you gag :(

Last edited:
Mona Lisa Smile? Is that with Julia Roberts as the teacher :hmm:

false, I wish I had a pool today :drool:

tpbm would rather exercise in a pool than at a gym

:lol: :hmm: PMS, is that what I'm thinking it is. If it's for females only, then..........

False

but.......

tpbm had fantastically relieving action with their spouse tonight :sexywink:

:yuck: Possums are gross little nasties.....

Yep :D Feeling MUCH better :giggle:

tpbm is posting frequently at the same time as someone else :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom