Tpbm #13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes. it's ever so irritating, i actually can't help it.

tpbm has a facebook.

false, and proud of it :D although i do sleep walk/talk an excessive amount, I'm told.

TPBM has big plans for the next few months.

nope, i have nothing better to do than this right now :D

tpbm is cold

oh so true

TPBM hasnt eaten chocolate in a few days

true :|

TPBM's favourite u2 album is the joshua tree.

true, far more than one!

TPBM is a fan of a clockwork orange... :shifty:

I prefer the book too, but I think the film is alot scarier. The music..it just comes alive in film.

Sadly, false. I absolutely loathe them

TPBM has itunes open on their computer.

The film is a lot more sinister, and, yes, the music is very much a part of the movie, which is a Kubrick staple.

True, listening to REM at the moment.

The person below me is not looking forward to the weekend being over.

False, I'm going to London tomorrow and I've been looking forward to it for months.

TPBM thinks that misery makes for a better stephen king film (not book) than the shining.

It is a brilliant film, wouldn't have been half as good without jack nicholson I don't think.

True, musicals really grate on me.

TPBM is a smoker.

Agreed on the Jack part. King was really unhappy with it, though, hence the made for TV remake.

Very much False.

The person below me likes taking photographs.

He was unhappy with it, really?! I always think the film came out better than the book.

True, but I'm hopeless at making them turn out right.

TPBM considers themself musical.

He was. Hell, Burgess was pissed at Kubrick for Clockwork, namely the ending.

I love music, but, lack any actual musical talent. I'll still go with True, though, since music is a strong passion.

The person below me truly hates liars.

I'm like that too :up: Can't play anything, but love music more than is probably good for me. And that's ridiculous, all these authors don't know what they're talking about!

False, I think sometimes lying is neccessary - when its not hurting anyone.

TPBM would like eternal life.

Well, I think with Burgess, it was because Kubrick changed the ending, which then changes the whole point of the proceedings. Burgess was trying to say that it's an endless cycle, but individuals can break it. Kubrick ends up saying that people cannot change their inherent nature.

Re: the lying, I did not mean small lies, those are sometimes necessary. I meant habitual false people.

False, I could not deal with watching so much death as I kept living.

The person below me thinks more with their heart than their head.

I suppose that really does alter the entire meaning then - that went completely over my head when watching it, I didn't grasp the enormity of Kubricks alterations!

Oh right - no, I cannot bear constantly false people.

False, vice versa I think - I think way too much and never follow my heart.

TPBM hates weddings.

I seem to think with my heart too much when my brain is required, and then go do the opposite. So, I do both, but never at the right times. :)

False - I usually only attend weddings if I'm close with the bride or groom, so that means I'm thrilled for them.

The person below me thinks that having an imagination and using it is important.

Back
Top Bottom