Tpbm #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is prescription, but you don't feel anything. It just gets rid of your headache in about an hour. If you battle migraine's, you gotta try it.

false - but I could if someone made it for me :wink:

tpbm should be sleeping

^Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out with my Dr. Imitrex is not working for me much anymore. I thought the headaches were almost gone and whammo! Got hit with a bad one today. Could be the weather....but at least I'm not having one every week like before.

TPBM should also be asleep!

I tried Imitrex before the maxalt. It didn't work too well for me. Maxalt has been a miracle. Make sure you give it a try, your doc should be able to get a few samples for you :wink:

true - and will be soon :)

tpbm sends out funny holiday cards

I'm calling the Dr as soon as the office opens to ask (My doc is really good with samples too!)

Yes, I do send funny cards!

TPBM needs to step up holiday shopping wrapping & cards

False. Buying gifts - yes, but wrapping them - no. I don't really mind, but I can't say I love to wrap gifts :wink:

TBPM has to go outside in the cold soon :|

False ... just been way too busy lately !! It's good to see it's finally starting to slow down at work now.

Although, since Christmas isn't here yet, I'm NOT gonna hold my breath on it NOT getting busy again.

Just taking one day at a time ... hoping 2008 hurries up and gets here. We're always slow at the start of the New Year.

tpbm is glad they're NOT on the East coast (a major snowstorm hit there) :tsk:

wow, time for the mink stole :)

true
warm compared to you, but we're cold anyways :lol:

tpbm likes the car heater when they're driving home

:wink:

Very True ... thank goodness I have a fairly new car. My last car heater NEVER put out the heat (like it should have)
I think the blower motor just shriveled up and died with the rest of the car. :lmao:

tpbm doesn't see too many White Christmases coming their way anytime soon

False ... I just went out and bought a Pre-lit tree this year. Although true, it's got multi colored lights ... I don't have to physically put lights on the tree anymore because they already come on the tree.

tpbm prefers an artificial tree to the real one

Back
Top Bottom