Toy Story 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the first two, but think of something new please. Again Buzz is introuble, we have to go save him again. Incredibles was great, Cars looks hilarious, We have seen Toy Story 1 & 2. It's like making Bambi 2, Cinderella2, Kronks adventure. Please give us something fresh.

ooh i have to agree that i hate those straight to dvd disney sequels.

i was just teasing you. i really do see your point.

Well it is good when you have kids that are the right age. My daughter LOVES Disney and the princesses and all that shit. I guess if you look at it who needed a Speed 2, Terminator 2, Blade 2 and 3, Friday the 13th 2-???, Scream 2 and 3. Once something makes money they capatilize on it. The American Dream for the wealthy....

So far, Pixar has never let me down so I will remain optimistic. When Disney was going to make Toy Story 3 without Pixar I was upset, but now that Pixar is back on board... :up:

youtwohearts said:
Well it is good when you have kids that are the right age. My daughter LOVES Disney and the princesses and all that shit. I guess if you look at it who needed a Speed 2, Terminator 2, Blade 2 and 3, Friday the 13th 2-???, Scream 2 and 3. Once something makes money they capatilize on it. The American Dream for the wealthy....

Terminator 2, in my opinion, is one of the only sequels that surpasses the already great original

but yeah, I HATE Disney "direct-to-video let's make a quick buck" movies too

OMG I had no idea they were gonna stretch this into a Part THREE....is there really any more story line they can stretch from this? Sometimes movies should be left alone when the first one ends, you know? Doing one sequel might be alright but 3 or 4 and more??? IS it really necessary?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Terminator 2, in my opinion, is one of the only sequels that surpasses the already great original

True, even though it is the same rehashed story as they used for the original. So I don't see anything being wrong with Toy Story 3 beforehand.

but yeah, I HATE Disney "direct-to-video let's make a quick buck" movies too

Lion King 3 is hilarious. :lmao: Even though it's kinda the same movie as the original, it's now through Timone and Pumba's eyes.
:bow:

Back
Top Bottom