Toto appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i mean, this is an amazing band! how can you forget songs like africa, rosanna, hold the line, hydra, 99, gift of faith, the road goes on.................and how about the guitarist, steve lukather??? or the drummer simon phillips???? this is one of the biggest ever ever band, a new album of them would be a dream

I really enjoyed listening to Toto back in the 80's. :up:
I own their "Past To Present 1977-1990" cassette.
My fave songs are "Hold The Line" and "99" ... absolute GREATS from a CLASSIC band. :bow:

Toto's just:drool:

Pamela:bow:
Il be over you:bow:

Bobby Kimball's soaring vocals, Steve Lukather's guitar, the horn section, and the exellent keyboards and drumming by Porcaro made Toto one of the greatest bands:drool:

Africa - possibly the best song EVER!

My other favourite is "Can you hear what I'm saying". The drums are very unique in that song.

I friggin love Africa. That song seriously has one of the absolutely best choruses I've ever heard. Rosanna is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. I don't know what it is about that band that makes me so emotional...

shart1780 said:
I friggin love Africa. That song seriously has one of the absolutely best choruses I've ever heard. Rosanna is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. I don't know what it is about that band that makes me so emotional...

I have the same feeling, exactly................

Back
Top Bottom